Free Fitness Classes in the CRC

Healthier U is sponsoring Free Fitness Classes the Campus Recreation Center (CRC)! Register online for these free classes and after the class is over you will walk away with a free pass to come back and try out the CRC at your leisure. Register at http://www.stonybrook.edu/sb/healthieru/fitnessclasses.html026

36 thoughts on “Free Fitness Classes in the CRC

1. Diane Henry-Vanisko

Great Body Sculpt class with Ashley – FREE , last night!
    Thanks to all the instructors, and those in CRC and Healthier U who make these classes available for free to ALL faculty and staff ! These classes should be packed! They are fabulous!

Reply
    1. Nancy.Wozniak@stonybrook.edu

I agree, Diane. These classes have helped my put fitness into my daily routine. The Rec Center instructors and trainers have helped me develop a fitness plan that fits my busy schedule. I’m feeling healthy. Lost 20lbs just by adding fitness fun to my life.

Reply
  2. Ernest Bozeman

Thanks for the update about the free fitness classes here and I hope various people are getting enrolled in this program. Exercise is an essential part of everyone’s life and people should take join this event. Your are doing great work while sharing phd thesis writing services and fitness updates here that is trusted.

Reply
  3. jaeseu

Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me.
    Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out.
    Visit this and have fun !

제이나인 토토 꽁 머니
    제이나인 먹튀 검증 업체
    제이나인 온라인 카지노 게임
    제이나인 스포츠 토토 일정
    제이나인 토토 라이브 스코어
    https://www.j9korea.com

Reply
  4. baccarat online

Of course, your article is good enough, baccarat online but I thought it would be much better to see professional photos and videos together. There are articles and photos on these topics on my homepage, so please visit and share your opinions.

Reply
  5. baccarat online

Your writing is perfect and complete. baccarat online However, I think it will be more wonderful if your post includes additional topics that I am thinking of. I have a lot of posts on my site similar to your topic. Would you like to visit once?

Reply
  6. totosite

I’ve been troubled for several days with this topic. totosite, But by chance looking at your post solved my problem! I will leave my blog, so when would you like to visit it?

Reply
  7. casinoonline

It’s really great. Thank you for providing a quality article. There is something you might be interested in. Do you know casinoonline ? If you have more questions, please come to my site and check it out!

Reply
  8. Jane

Do you need to bring any specific gear to the classes or is everything provided? ‘Cause if so, there are a good sports store near my house so I can pick up whatever’s needed).

Reply
  9. minyak amerika

trusted is easy. Online judi sites are only one search away from slot amerika online search engines and there are many choices of online judi agents who will be able to place bets for you
    a

Reply
  10. Ayam Tv

and their games are available on the Zeus Gacor slot website. ayam slot Pragmatic Play offers a variety of games developed using the latest technology. Their games
    a

Reply
  11. liamhellen55

I just want to remind everyone to drink water every day, because drinking water not only helps prevent aging but also beautifies the skin, and also play wordle puzzles every day.

Reply
  12. online

In addition to the details provided here run 3, I’ll also introduce you online. This is a very nice list of the games I’ve played, which includes some of my all-time favorites and most well-known titles. another subject. Different games that I bet you’ll like.

Reply
  13. baccaratsite

When I read an article on this topic, baccaratsite the first thought was profound and difficult, and I wondered if others could understand.. My site has a discussion board for articles and photos similar to this topic. Could you please visit me when you have time to discuss this topic?

Reply
  14. David

The information you shared is very accurate, it gives me the knowledge that I need to learn. Thank you for sharing this useful information. fnf

Reply
  15. word

It is my opinion that it is helpful to spend some time playing games like these on sometimes since they assist to relieve stress; however, it is not a good idea to do so on a regular basis because it may cause you to disregard other commitments. word wipe usa

Reply
  16. liza memozi

That is a really useful and fascinating bit of information. I am quite appreciative that you just gave us this important information. Kindly provide us with updates like this. I appreciate your sharing. Please visit the page retro bowl unblocked to have moments of fun and entertainment.

Reply