I-Lab at CEWIT 2015

This past Monday, October 19th, 2015, the Innovation Lab participated in the 12th International Conference & Expo on Emerging Technologies for a Smarter World (CEWIT2015). The conference, originally known as the International Conference on Cutting-Edge Wireless & Information Technologies, is the premier international forum on the applications of emerging technologies in infrastructure, healthcare, and energy, which are three of the most critical components of a smarter global environment. This conference is organized by the New York State Center of Excellence in Wireless and Information Technology (CEWIT) located at Stony Brook University in New York. The conference was located in the Melville Marriot in Long Island, NY.

In order to be featured at this year’s CEWIT expo, the Innovation Lab, like all participants, had to submit an abstract describing their technical contributions highlighting end-to-end technical solutions, applications and systems. The Innovation Lab presented lab member Kelly Smith’s silk screen project, where she made tote bags using the silk screen and sewing machine, Samiha Shakil and Alysha Bullock’s  project where they were able to create a fabric using arduino technology,  the prototype bathrooms high school students, Drew Kaplan and Shakeel Faizy, created with the 3D printer for cerebral palsy patients (link to blog post covering it here), and Allisha Parvez’s 3D printed scientific models of new horizon satellites.

During the expo, the I-Lab had a table set up where they handed out business cards, had a 3D printer on display, handed out vinyl-cut Innovation Lab designs, and answered all questions about what we do here at Stony Brook University’s Innovation Lab.

Below are some photos taken of the team and their table at CEWIT 2015:

Image Today 7-23-53 PM

Image Today 7-23-54 PM

Image Today 7-23-55 PM

Image Today 7-23-57 PM

55 thoughts on “I-Lab at CEWIT 2015

1. Hai,
    Thank you for the information. it is very useful, if you know about HP Envy 4520HP Envy 4520 how to install Easy HP Envy 4520 Scan Document or Photo using HP Scan software.

2. Incredible posting this is from you. I am really and truly thrilled to read this marvelous post. You’ve really impressed me today. I hope you’ll continue to do so! Also check into our site envy 5055 Printer.

3. Incredible posting this is from you. I am really and truly thrilled to read this marvelous post. You’ve really impressed me today. I hope you’ll continue to do so! Also check into our site HOW TO SCAN A DOCUMENT.

4. Hai,
    Thankyou for the information. it is very useful, if you know about Seagate Hard Drive Beeping.Why Is My Seagate Hard Drive Beeping sound is the drive’s components struggling to function. Learn how we fix it a Seagate Hard Drive Beeping in this case study.

5. Hai,
    Thank you for the information. it is very useful, Get instant assistance for HP Deskjet 3630 HP Deskjet 3630 driver download, Unboxing, Steps to load plain & Steps to install ink cartridges. 

6. This is Couponplay, a professional blogger I enjoy writing on multiple callings with a firm grip on specialty include digital marketing, affiliate marketing, entertainment, and e-commerce blogs.

7. Thanks for share the information with us.
    You suggestion is extremely great and also we learned so much from it. Expecting much more from you in the future.
    From Brother MFC L3770CDW review, we discuss the features of one of the best LED printers.

8. What a wonderful article! I think it will be useful for you to read my specialized blog – promocodebazar.com
    I am a fan of my business and try to create really useful information for my readers!

9. From some point on, I am preparing to build my site while browsing various sites. It is now somewhat completed. If you are interested, please come to play with !!
    카지노 보증 업체 제이나인
    제이나인 먹튀 없는 사이트
    사설 먹튀 검증 제이나인
    제이나인 검증 카지노
    마닐라 카지노 제이나인
    https://www.j9korea.com/

10. Genuinesmm” is a powerful and reliable social media marketing service that helps businesses and individuals enhance their online presence and reach a wider audience. With expert strategies and authentic engagement, Genuinesmm provides genuine social media solutions tailored to boost engagement, increase followers, and drive organic growth. By leveraging the latest trends and industry insights, Genuinesmm empowers clients to establish a credible and influential digital footprint, resulting in improved brand visibility, customer loyalty, and overall success in the competitive social media landscape.

11. Hotstar APK serves as the gateway to a world of entertainment, providing users with access to a vast library of content right at their fingertips. Whether you’re in the mood for a blockbuster movie, binge-watching your favorite TV series, catching up on sports events, or diving into exclusive original shows, Hotstar has something for everyone. Its user-friendly interface and offline viewing option make it a convenient choice for entertainment lovers, allowing them to enjoy their favorite content anytime and anywhere, even on the go. For more information you can visit: https://hotstarmodapk.net/