Remember to B.L.O.G.

I am not writing this as a blogger who makes a living from blogging and has money from advertisers. I am not even a social media guru with a degree in social media. I am writing this post as a person of the younger generation who found a way to have my voice heard, to share my thoughts, and have my opinions considered. I believe that the power of expressive communication is what is going to drive changes in society, progression in the technologically-driven world, and give a voice to those who otherwise cannot be heard.

Blogging is as simple as this: 4 tips to become an expert in a post. It’s easy to remember also, just B.L.O.G.

Courtesy of: blogs.city.ac.uk

Courtesy of: blogs.city.ac.uk

– Be prepped

When we are given an assignment to write a research paper of any sort, it is important to learn about the topic of discussion before writing. With blogging, this detail should not be overlooked. It is so important to know the topic you are going to blog about, facts you can use to support with your claims and possible oppositional arguments to consider before stating yours. There is a myth that bloggers just write whatever is on their minds, but this is not true. Bloggers who have substantial evidence to support their claims end up developing a following, and are overall viewed more credible than those who don’t prep themselves before writing.

– Language

Understanding the language of blogging is so important if you would like to succeed as a blogger. Unlike academic writing, the language and tone of blogging is more personable. Now I have to address this word “personable”, because it does not mean that things are less formal. You can be a formal writer and have a personal touch to it. But the easiest way to break this down is to use an example a professor once told our class. He said, “When you are speaking to your friends, do you say ‘use’ or ‘utilize’? Well, most of you will say ‘use’, so don’t use the word utilize while blogging.” It really stuck with me, and I use it every time I go to write a blog post. Keep it simple, keep it personable, and remember the importance of language.

– Opinion

As I mentioned before, every person in this world has an opinion, and the blogging platform is the perfect place for you to express yours. Remember to value you your own opinion, and develop it throughout your post. Do not simply just state facts throughout the post, but take a stance on the subject, and have a voice. People are not necessarily interested in a list of facts, because if they were then they might as well visit a Wikipedia page. People are interested in controversy, in passion, and in what you have to say. And if they are not, then they can visit another blog. Be proud of your opinion, and remember to have one while writing a blog post.

– Go for it

The worst thing you can do as a writer is be hesitant. Taking the time to voice your opinion and have the potential to be read by millions of people around the world is a powerful thing to wrap your head around. However, it is something that should not be taken for granted. We do not have to wait to be in a position of authority be heard anymore. Why wait until you are a teacher to blog about education? Why wait until you are a doctor to discuss medicine on the Internet? Don’t. Hold nothing back, be passionate about your topic of choice, and just go for it.

And remember to B.L.O.G.

6 Comments

on “Remember to B.L.O.G.
6 Comments on “Remember to B.L.O.G.
  1. lieve that the power of expressive communication is what is going to drive changes in society, progression in the technologically-driven world, and give a voice to those who otherwise cannot be heard.

agario unblocked

2. akes a living from blogging and has money from advertisers. I am not even a social media guru with a degree in social media. I am writing this post as a person of the younger generation who found a way to have my voice heard, to share my thoughts, and have my opinions considered. I believe that th

agario unblocked

3. I know it’s something that seems like so little, but in the grand scheme of things, it makes a huge difference. I can say that at https://plumberswestauckland.co.nz/ and learn more new tips for plumber service. Blogging can help you get more links and drive traffic back to your website but also improves your writing skills. Everyone I know who blogs has improved his or her written content.

• In Kamloops, our plumbers don’t just fix pipes; they’re the unsung heroes of our city’s infrastructure. Beneath the surface of Kamloops’ bustling streets lies a network of pipes and drains that keeps the city running smoothly. It’s a vital but often overlooked aspect of urban life—one that our local plumbers understand all too well. With their expertise and dedication, they ensure that this hidden infrastructure remains in top condition, preventing disruptions and preserving the quality of life for residents. From routine maintenance to emergency repairs, Kamloops plumbers work tirelessly behind the scenes to keep our city safe, clean, and functional.Plumbing Contractors Kamloops