From a Course to a Community

The increasing distance between how we learn, work, and communicate in the world outside and how we do so in academe has many implications. One of them is that our current educational models may become less relevant and useful in preparing our students for the world/professions outside. Another one is that our students will continue to be educated on the basis of local models that fail to take advantage of ideas, people, and cultures/communities in the broader world. I will try to revisit the issues more extensively some time in the future.

In this post, I share some thoughts and reflections about the concept of “community as curriculum” as I am using it in a graduate course here in SUNY Stony Brook. I borrow the idea from David Cormier (some of you may know him as the person who gave the original MOOCs their name and continues to add truly inspiring intellectual substance to the idea of “open learning”).  You can read more about the concept from Dave’s blog here and here.

I normally design courses using an idea to frame them up front, to undergird the assignments and objectives. In this case, I wanted to experiment a “from x to y” approach to implementing a good idea. Let me explain why after sharing a little about the course itself.

The Course
Offered as part of a “teaching certificate” in the Program in Writing and Rhetoric (and also cross-listed by the English Department), this graduate seminar focuses on the “global turn” in the study and teaching of rhetoric and writing (must note: this term is debated for very good reasons by scholars like Damian Baca and complicated by others like Canagarajah). Students survey/observe a few rhetorical traditions from around the world, exploring the works that they study along three different axes: historical/temporal, geopolitical/spatial, and ideational/thematic. They develop two consecutive but overlapping projects, the first to explore a particular tradition or phenomenon in rhetoric and the second to develop a theoretical framework geared toward informing pedagogical practices, formulating research method/questions, or some other academic or professional implementation of their particular exploration. The broader goal of the course is for students to develop an understanding and appreciation of rhetorical traditions beyond the mainstream (Greco-Roman-Anglo-American) history of rhetoric, situating that understanding in their current academic engagements and future prospects in anticipated professions/disciplines.

The themes that students are studying include transaction and trust (through textual communication and in other rhetorical acts), knowledge and epistemology (how knowledge is defined and practiced in different social/cultural contexts), education and what it means to teach and learn, and (as technologies become ubiquitous in education) how mediation and access as well as privacy and sharing shape these themes as they have to do with rhetoric. So, toward the end of the semester, the class together explores how new media and modes of communication are affecting rhetorical practices in and across contexts, examining how the foundational forces of the major rhetorical traditions are shaping contemporary rhetorical practices.

And that is where the notion of the course developing into a community comes in.

The Community
Early in the semester, I started invited some of the authors whose works the class is reading as guest speakers via Skype.  This opened the class’s door to the outside world, using a technology that has become a regular means of communication in both our private and professional lives.

The Skype-based conversations have been informal, usually prompted by students’ questions about the authors’ works/ideas and highly engaging and often fun-filled. I cannot imagine a more convenient and more powerful mode of teaching than letting my students talk to scholars whom I tremendously respect. So far, we’ve had the privilege of inviting Bronwyn Williams, Damian Baca, Keith Lloyd, and LuMing Mao (all teaching in the US at this time); we’re planning to talk to a few scholars from other countries, as well as a few more from the US.

One of the semi-virtual class meetings that is now in the planning is going to be with Iswari Pandey’s class at University of California Northridge. We are also planning to hold a Twitter Chat (or “summit” as I like to call it) with an growing network of scholars and students around the class.

This is how the class is gradually becoming a community; the course, which started by being dominated by reading and writing about scholarly texts is becoming a community of people sharing ideas and inspiration. Here is a video by Dave Cormier explaining how education is gradually moving from course to community. My class embodied not just the final idea but the process of evolution as well. Let me explain why.

The Course As Community
I didn’t want the course to start like a community. A community is built, not just found and joined.  In the past two years, I have learned a lot  (from a project with my colleague Christopher Petty) about the importance of students’ confidence, comfort, and confidentiality as teachers increasingly encourage/require them to publish unfinished and/or personal thoughts/ideas for increasingly larger audiences. Those of us who value, love joining, and promote professional communities online often forget that we took time to develop confidence ourselves. We often hesitated (or even hated) to use new tools because we didn’t find their use/objective meaningful. Now that we’ve developed confidence and benefit from (or enjoy) being in our professional networks, we shouldn’t try to force our students to simply start with, rather grow an interest in, joining professional communities.

In fact, anyone “joining” professional networks/communities actually “creates” a community for them. So, for instance, when I join a new Facebook group developed by other parents from the local school district, I start making my connections/community, usually one at a time. If I am not savvy using Facebook, my community-building efforts may be slower, harder, and less exciting. I should not expect all my students to quickly and equally embrace the idea of joining a community of scholars created for the class. Frankly, there are not many rhetoric and writing scholars in any established social/professional networks. I am essentially asking my students to do something that is often not recognized as truly academic and educationally meaningful. And I need to be aware of all these issues.

That said, I also tremendously value what scholars like Dave Cormier are saying. They are really capturing the developments, the possibilities, and opportunities in powerful, often visionary, ways.

In the case of this course, there is a second reason why I am encouraging students to explore and experiment the affordances of social/professional networking. The students may wish the class blog, Facebook page, and Twitter account to be retired at the end of semester; but our attempt to connect and have conversations with scholars across cultural/national borders fits like hand in glove with the intellectual/educational objective of the course. So, our ideal is not only “curriculum as community” but also “curriculum as context-crossing.” Students are gradually crossing cultural/national borders as they shift their attention from text alone to people, practices, and perspectives in the real world.

Let me conclude by adding one more thought about why do this community-creating, border-crossing, and conversing with (rather than just reading and writing) about different rhetorical traditions and practices. Students pursuing careers related to the teaching and scholarship of writing and rhetoric have a range of powerful reasons to pay attention to the emergence of the global in this discipline. Within the humanities at large–including English Studies and Rhetoric & Composition—scholarship and professional networking that cross national borders are turning the tide from a one-way traffic of texts and ideas until recently to the emergence of multilateral exchange of ideas, collaborative work, and hyper-connected professional communities. Even within the borders of any nation, academics have started paying attention to how transnational/global forces are influencing the production and use/adaptation of texts, ideas, and professional practices.

I am excited that my students are appreciating how we are shifting our focus from texts to contexts, from course to community, from reading and writing to joining ongoing conversation on the issues covered by the course.

80 thoughts on “From a Course to a Community

1. Hi Shyam, thanks for pointing us to this fascinating experiment you’re running with your class, and this well considered reflection on what you hope to achieve, and how you’re going about it. I found in particular your points about building community especially pertinent – I think a lot of people do forget how gradual an evolution this is; and often stakeholders who have no experience in it often assume learning community = platform (i.e. purchase / mandating use of a platform = ‘creation’ of a learning community – this is often a view held by stakeholders in the corporate context I work in). And your point – and Dave’s is that it’s about the relationships that students develop – with each other, the teacher, other practitioners / academics / scholars that ultimately = “community as curriculum”. And these relationships continue – beyond the course end and even if the class platform / blog / facebook page / twitter account is retired (because it’s not these things that = ‘community’.

1. Hi Tanya, I somehow thought I responded to this kind comment (embarrassed). I will be writing more (I’m actually thinking of writing an article in a more traditional format) about this course. It has become even more engaging after I wrote this post– I’m preparing to have a scholar talk to my students from South Korea as I type this comment. Last week, my class had a combined session, via Hangout, with a colleague’s class that is studying similar issues at California State University, Northridge. Thank you again and will keep you posted!

2. This is a very nice one and gives in-depth information. I am really happy with the quality and presentation of the article. I’d really like to appreciate the efforts you get with writing this post. Thanks for sharing.
    Auto Cad Classes is Pune

3. This is a very nice one and gives in-depth information. I am really happy with the quality and presentation of the article. I’d really like to appreciate the efforts you get with writing this post. Thanks for sharing.
    SAP Training in Pune

4. This is a very nice one and gives in-depth information. I am really happy with the quality and presentation of the article. I’d really like to appreciate the efforts you get with writing this post. Thanks for sharing.
    Salesforce Course in Pune

5. Thanks for sharing this very nice post. I read your post and found it to be very useful and beneficial to me. I also like to share important information, please visit here to know more,
    CEH Training in Pune

6. This is a very nice one and gives in-depth information. I am really happy with the quality and presentation of the article. I’d really like to appreciate the efforts you get with writing this post. Thanks for sharing.

Clinical Research Courses in Pune

7. SAP affirmation is turning out to be progressively significant to workers and organizations as SAP keeps on adding new applications, apparatuses and interfaces for virtually every area of business the executives. You can get this declaration as a part of a degree or through an independent course. The SAP course incorporates a few modules between key to specialized sorts covering practically all parts of business the board. It gives the ability to oversee SAP business by configuration, including hierarchical design arrangement, broadening arrangements and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. SAP-ensured experts can fabricate data stockrooms, plan input screens and oversee information bases.

SAP Course in Pune

8. Thanks for sharing this content. This is a really interesting and wonderful post. I value the insightful details you offer in your blog. kindly click here for more information,
    AWS Course in Pune

9. The fact that you’re a seasoned blogger and this has caught my eye says a lot about your writing abilities. As a new subscriber, I can’t wait to see what else you’ve got in store for us. On my website, I have a number of articles on Talladega Nights Quotes. Take a look at it

10. It’s a very useful piece. This is my first visit to your website, and I must say that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading anything you have to say. In any case, I’ll be subscribing to your feed and looking forward to your next article. I came up with an article on How old Were the Golden Girls When the Started? and wanted to share it with you. It’s going to be a great time for you

11. This is amazing. I love every bit. Is your Firestick control no longer working? Does the volume control on the Firestick not work? It’s natural for a Firestick remote to get into mischief now and again. Fortunately, troubleshooting one is simple! Fixing the remote will be simple after you’ve identified the problem. See how to pair a Firestick Remote

12. The diploma in software testing (DST) offered by SevenMentor Institute targets this need by training students through a structured program for having the right balance of theory and practical sessions. During the program the students get to know the ins and outs of practical techniques of testing as are expected by the industry. DST ensures an exhaustive coverage of the entire spectrum of Software testing Training in Pune .

13. Python is used in multiple disciplines when it comes to the tech assiduity. It’s pacing presto on its path to becoming the most popular programming language in the world. The significant mammoths in the request like Uber, Instagram, Facebook, and Amazon use Python in order to develop their mobile and desktop operation. Thus, we can not ignore the career and job openings it’s creating everyday.

For More Visit : Python Training in Pune

14. SAP training in Pune structures sent with AWS Launch Wizard from inside the Launch Wizard console fitting sending searching for your show needs increment. This new comfort awards you to scale the foundation helping SAP applications (S/4HANA, BW/4HANA, and NetWeaver) despatched with Launch Wizard utilizing a near depicted, first in class practice-headed in a crucial course of side interest way.

15. Spoken English refers to the ability to communicate in English in a natural, confident and fluent way. It is not about being able to read and write English, but about being able to communicate effectively in English in a variety of situations. Spoken English is a skill that can be learned and developed with practice. There are many resources available to help you improve your spoken English, including books, CDs, online courses and apps.

For More Visit: Spoken English Classes in Pune

16. Spoken English refers to the ability to communicate in English in a natural, confident and fluent way. It is not about being able to read and write English, but about being able to communicate effectively in English in a variety of situations. Spoken English is a skill that can be learned and developed with practice. There are many resources available to help you improve your spoken English, including books, CDs, online courses and apps.

For More Visit: For More Visit: Spoken English Classes in Pune

17. Software Testing has turned into the main course of the whole programming improvement process. As it helps in working on the nature of the result and testing the product for any bugs and deformities. As of late, the degree and significance of Software Testing have expanded and it has opened new ways to vocation open doors. Likewise, you should convey programming and applications liberated from bugs, infections, and imperfections. Accordingly, many first-class organizations look for talented and prepared Programming Analyzers to convey completely working items. Additionally, you will get a potential chance to choose from numerous well-known and high-paid open positions. Hence, here is the rundown of occupations you can choose from
    Software Testing Course in Pune

18. Spoken English refers to the ability to communicate in English in a natural, confident and fluent way. It is not about being able to read and write English, but about being able to communicate effectively in English in a variety of situations. Spoken English is a skill that can be learned and developed with practice. There are many resources available to help you improve your spoken English, including books, CDs, online courses and apps.
    https://accelerationco.in/

19. great post,
    A Salesforce developer is a sort of computer programmer that specialises in writing software for the Salesforce CRM platform or another component of Salesforce cloud technology. This includes everything from establishing websites to constructing apps. On a daily basis, a Salesforce developer works with computer code such as JavaScript and HTML. for more info visit: https://www.iteducationcentre.com/salesforce-training-in-pune.php

Key abilities required include fundamental object-oriented programming experience, C# and JavaScript understanding, and a solid design background. Aside from the ability to develop code, you must also be able to handle and model data.

20. Thank you for sharing the information. We are a training and placement institute providing IT and Non-IT courses. Learning a new language can be a daunting prospect, but the increasing demand for the German language in the world today makes it a valuable tool for anyone looking to expand their knowledge. With the European Union’s focus on the German language and German-speaking countries, the demand for learning the language has grown significantly. Businesses, universities, and governments around the world are all looking for people with a knowledge of German.

If you want to learn then enroll now for German Language Classes in Pune

21. Looking to boost your career in the tech industry? Our salesforce course in pune is the perfect opportunity to enhance your skills and stay ahead of the game. With our comprehensive curriculum and experienced instructors, you’ll learn everything you need to know about Salesforce, one of the most popular customer relationship management platforms in the world.

22. Unlock the doors to a new world by enrolling in our German Language classes in Pune ! Whether you’re a beginner or looking to enhance your language skills, our classes cater to all levels. Join our interactive and immersive learning experience, led by experienced instructors who make language learning enjoyable. Immerse yourself in German culture, heritage, and traditions while mastering the language. Our comprehensive curriculum covers grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and conversation practice, ensuring a well-rounded language proficiency. Experience the joy of connecting with native German speakers and fellow language enthusiasts in our supportive and engaging class environment. Our convenient timings and flexible schedules make it easy to fit the classes into your busy lifestyle. Gain a competitive edge in the global job market, expand your study abroad opportunities, or simply embark on a fulfilling language-learning journey.

23. Awesome Blog !!! Thanks to Admin for sharing the above list. I visited many pages of your Blog. Really your Blog is Awesome. Keep Sharing such good Stories. Thanks.
    Visit Us : Garnet Ring

24. “Master the art of design precision with our AutoCAD training in Pune at SevenMentor. Unlock your potential and elevate your drafting skills with industry-leading software. Join us to unleash your creativity and build a solid foundation in 2D and 3D design. Let’s shape the future together! Enroll now and embark on a transformative learning journey.”

25. Data Science is a multidisciplinary field that combines various techniques and methods to extract knowledge and insights from data. It involves the application of statistical analysis, machine learning algorithms, and computational tools to analyze and interpret complex data sets.

The main goal of data science is to uncover patterns, make predictions, and gain valuable insights that can drive decision-making and solve real-world problems. Data scientists use their expertise in mathematics, statistics, computer science, and domain knowledge to collect, process, and analyze data.

Here are some key components of data science:

Data Collection: Data scientists gather relevant data from various sources, including databases, APIs, websites, or even physical sensors. They ensure the data is clean, complete, and representative of the problem at hand.

Data Cleaning and Preprocessing: Raw data often contains errors, missing values, or inconsistencies. Data scientists clean and preprocess the data by removing outliers, handling missing values, normalizing or transforming variables, and ensuring data quality.

Data Science Training in Pune

26. “Unlock your HR career prospects with our comprehensive HR Course in Pune at SevenMentor. Acquire essential skills, strategies, and knowledge to excel in the dynamic world of human resource management. Enroll now and pave the way for your success in the field of HR!”

27. Codeship has one of the latest and the cutting-edge Web Development Classes in Pune and specific course targeting each module of web development, in all of Pune. The syllabus is designed and developed by industry expert software developers possessing extensive experience in software development. The Web Design and Development covers a wide range of topics, such as.

28. The Best Web Designing Course would teach students how to create innovative and interactive websites. There are numerous factors that contribute to the smooth operation of website pages. Simultaneously, elements such as validation, document object model, and event handling could be accomplished using programming languages.

Web Design Course in Pune

29. Data science is one of the fastest-growing fields in the world, with a projected growth rate of 15% by 2029. According to Glassdoor, the data scientist is the #1 job in America in 2022, based on job satisfaction, salary, and job openings.
    Data science jobs are high-paying, with an average salary of $113,000 per year in the US.
    Data science jobs are in high demand across a wide range of industries, including finance, healthcare, tech, and retail.
    Data science jobs are highly varied, with opportunities ranging from data analyst to machine learning engineer to data architect.
    Data science jobs often require a combination of technical and soft skills, including programming, statistics, communication, and problem-solving.
    Many data science jobs offer flexible work arrangements, including remote work options and flexible schedules.
    Data science jobs can be highly rewarding, offering the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects that have a real impact on people’s lives.
    The demand for data scientists is projected to continue growing in the coming years, with an estimated 650,000 new job openings by 2028.
    Machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) will play an increasingly important role in data science, with applications ranging from natural language processing to computer vision.
    The Internet of Things (IoT) will generate vast amounts of data, requiring new tools and techniques to extract insights and value from it.

Learn Data Science Course in Pune

30. Looking to build a career in cybersecurity? Our Ethical Hacking classes in Pune
    offer comprehensive training to help you acquire the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in this field. Our expert instructors will guide you through the latest ethical hacking techniques, tools, and methodologies to help you identify vulnerabilities in systems, networks, and applications. With our hands-on approach to learning, you’ll get practical experience in conducting security audits, penetration testing, and other essential skills. Join us and become a certified ethical hacker ready to take on the challenges of securing the digital world! Enroll now and get ready to explore the exciting world of ethical hacking.

31. Nice post! Get Data science classes in Pune from SevenMentor. It is one of the best training providers in India taking the level of education one step ahead. It is one of the fast-growing institutes and is much preferred by students for the quality of training provided by them. They also provide online classes to their students and facilitate them with all the necessities.

32. SevenMentor’s Python course in Pune is your gateway to a world of opportunities. Whether you’re a beginner looking to start your coding journey or a professional aiming to expand your skillset, this course provides the knowledge and support you need to succeed. With experienced instructors, practical training, and a strong focus on real-world applications, SevenMentor ensures that you not only learn Python but also gain the confidence to use it effectively in various domains. Don’t miss the chance to unlock your coding potential with SevenMentor’s Python course in Pune. Enroll today and step into a brighter future.
    python training in pune

33. “great Post! Full Stack Developer Course Central Government Certification Programs BECIL. A Govt. of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information. Broadcasting Certification is Valid For Private And Government Jobs In More Than 82 Countries. Applicable As Per State Vise Government Placements. Learn Full Stack Developer Course in Pune.

https://infinitegraphixads.com/full-stack-developer-course/

34. Your innovative approach to transforming a traditional graduate course into a dynamic community experience is commendable. By incorporating Skype sessions with renowned scholars and planning Twitter Chats, you’re not only enriching the learning environment but also bridging the gap between academic study and real-world application. Your recognition of the gradual process involved in building a community aligns well with the evolving nature of education, emphasizing the importance of students’ confidence and comfort. The emphasis on crossing cultural and national borders adds a valuable dimension to the course, fostering a broader understanding of rhetoric. Overall, your commitment to creating a community-driven curriculum reflects a forward-thinking perspective on education, preparing students for a collaborative and interconnected professional future.

Our UI UX Design Course in Pune includes placements, so you can jump-start your career as a designer with the right opportunities – URL-https://edit.co.in/ui-ux-design-course-in-pune.html

35. To activate Starz.com/activate Code, visit the website and input the provided activation code. Follow the prompts to complete the activation process. Ensure a reliable internet connection to enjoy uninterrupted access to Starz content on your device.

36. calcium test price It’s important to note that abnormal calcium test results do not necessarily indicate a medical condition, as factors like diet and certain medications can affect calcium levels. Additional tests may be ordered to determine the cause of abnormal calcium levels.

37. Language is the key to understanding and connecting with a culture, and in the vast tapestry of linguistic diversity, German stands out as a rich and expressive tapestry waiting to be explored. Join us on a linguistic journey where we go beyond the surface, delving into the intricacies of German verbiage.
    German Language Classes in Pune

38. Python is a programming language known for its simplicity and readability, making it accessible to beginners and experienced developers. It is extensively used in web development and boasts a robust library and a strong community for support.Python is a computer programming language often used to build websites and software, automate tasks, and analyze data. Python is a general-purpose language, not specialized for any specific problems, and used to create various programmes .It is simple to read, learn, and write. Python is a high-level programming language with an English-like syntax and an interpretable language.Python is commonly used for developing websites and software, task automation, data analysis, and data visualisation.Python has a simple syntax similar to the English language. Python has syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages. Visit : Python Classes in Pune

39. Human Resources (HR) is pivotal for the future of organizations as it plays a central role in talent management, employee well-being, and organizational development. In the dynamic workplace of the future, HR will be crucial in fostering a positive work culture, attracting and retaining top talent, and adapting strategies to evolving workforce trends. With its focus on employee engagement, skill development, and strategic planning, HR ensures that companies are well-equipped to navigate the challenges and opportunities that the future holds. In essence, the importance of HR lies in its ability to drive organizational success through effective people management in an ever-changing business landscape.

HR Course in Pune

40. SevenMentor brings its exceptional Spoken English classes to the vibrant city of Kolhapur, offering an enriching language learning experience. With a focus on interactive teaching methodologies, experienced instructors guide students through the nuances of greetings, introductions, everyday conversations, and pronunciation. The course extends beyond traditional methods, incorporating role-playing exercises and real-life scenarios to enhance practical application. SevenMentor’s commitment to individualized learning ensures that participants in Kolhapur not only gain fluency in spoken English but also develop the confidence to communicate effectively in diverse social and professional settings. Whether one is a student, professional, or simply looking to enhance their language skills, SevenMentor’s Spoken English classes in Kolhapur provide a dynamic and supportive environment for linguistic growth.
    Learn More @Spoken english classes in Kolhapur

41. Open the door to a whole new world with our German Language classes in Pune ! Whether you’re starting out or want to improve your language skills, our classes are for everyone. Learn with fun and experienced teachers, dive into German culture, and pick up grammar, vocabulary, and conversation skills. Connect with native speakers and fellow learners in a friendly environment. Our flexible schedules make it easy to fit into your busy life. Boost your job prospects, explore study abroad options, or just enjoy the journey of learning a new language!

42. Armed with these top ten CCNA interview questions and expert answers, you’re well on your way to impressing potential employers and securing that coveted networking position. Remember to not only memorize the answers but also understand the underlying concepts to demonstrate your true expertise. Good luck on your CCNA journey! If you have any more questions or insights, feel free to share them below. Happy networking!
    CCNA Course in Pune

43. Sevenmentor is offering an exemplary CCNA course in Ahmednagar, providing aspiring IT professionals with a comprehensive understanding of networking fundamentals. This course equips students with practical skills in configuring, managing, and troubleshooting networks, essential for succeeding in today’s dynamic IT landscape. Led by seasoned instructors, Sevenmentor’s CCNA program ensures hands-on experience with real-world scenarios, empowering learners to tackle networking challenges with confidence. With a focus on both theoretical knowledge and practical application, this course serves as a springboard for individuals looking to kickstart a rewarding career in networking.
    visit- CCNA training in Ahmednagar

44. I absolutely loved reading your blog post! The content was insightful, engaging, and very well-written. Thank you for sharing such valuable information, and I look forward to reading more of your fantastic work!
    bank ruptcy lawyers near me

45. Explore top-notch Java Classes in Ahmednagar at SevenMentor. Our expert-led courses cover the A to Z of Java programming, providing a solid foundation for beginners and advanced learners. With practical sessions and an industry-relevant curriculum, SevenMentor ensures you master Java skills for success.

46. The Data Science Course in Pune is expanding due to the requirement to extract meaningful insights to guide corporate operations and the influx of massive amounts of data. Professionals can select from a wide range of fascinating positions.
    Data is present everywhere! Global corporations often collect data on a range of work-related topics, and they usually use this data to extract valuable insights that could guide future decisions. With Data Science training in Pune, businesses can better understand consumer behavior and adjust operations, products, services, and other areas of their organization.

47. PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
    Self-awareness: Understanding your strengths, weaknesses, values, and emotions is crucial. It involves recognizing your thoughts, feelings, and actions, and how they impact yourself and others.

Self-confidence: Believing in oneself and one’s abilities is essential for personal growth. Confidence allows individuals to take risks, face challenges, and pursue their goals with determination.

Communication skills: Effective communication is fundamental in personal and professional life. Developing strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills can improve relationships and opportunities.

Adaptability: Being adaptable and flexible helps in dealing with changes and challenges. It involves being open to new ideas, learning from experiences, and adjusting to di…
    https://www.sevenmentor.com/best-personality-development-and-soft-skills-training-courses-in-pune.php

48. Devops Traning classes

Best Devops Traning classes in Pune Maharashtra India

The reason why DevOps is popular as it allows to create products much faster than it was by the traditional approach. The main part of DevOps includes understanding the lifecycle of product development. Also, it helps to create better-quality software, making sure that it will be deployed more quickly and reliably. This is achieved by collaboration between teams. Here teams refer to the Development team & IT Operations team. It is not just the collaboration between these two teams which allows delivering better software, but also the integrity between Development & Operation teams that results in improved software, delivered at a greater speed.

SevenMentor is the Best DevOps Training in Pune provides a Trending Course which is high in demand nowadays, DevOps is a software Development Methodology that Filled the gap between Software Development and Information Technology Operation primarily used in the process of Software Development Lifecycle to reduce the time needed in the development phase and another operation phase, this will lead the business objective while implementing the software features or fixing the bugs or working on any update, The Best DevOps Classes in Pune will come with an extensive set of DevOps tools like JIRA, Git, Maven, Ansible, Docker Kubernetes, Jenkins, Puppet, Nagios, Jfrog, etc. Best DevOps Certification in Pune designed and developed by SevenMentor is based on the core practical live projects in the field of software development.
    Software Development Evolution the reason for the evolution of DevOps is existing software development strategies/ methodologies over the years in response to business needs. Now let us briefly look at how these models evolved and in which condition they would work better.

https://www.sevenmentor.com/devops-training-in-pune.php

49. Sevenmentor stands as the epitome of excellence among Best training Institute in Pune, renowned for its comprehensive courses and expert faculty. With a diverse range of offerings spanning IT, languages, and professional development, Sevenmentor caters to the varied needs of learners. Their hands-on approach, personalized attention, and industry-aligned curriculum ensure that students acquire practical skills and knowledge to excel in their chosen fields. With a track record of success and a supportive learning environment, Sevenmentor remains the preferred choice for individuals seeking quality education and career advancement opportunities in Pune.