Game UI / Start Screen

This is my Game UI. My original idea for this game was a bright colorful game – I wanted to make my audience for kids, around the ages of 8 – 10. Therefore, bright vivid colors and a more enjoyable game would be better suited than a more strategy based game.

Since this game is for younger kids, the colors I chose are a bright blue, to represent the sky, a yellow for the sun, white for the clouds, some green and brown for the ground, and various colors for the cars.

Start Screen

This is the start screen for the Game. I did not want to make it too complicated, because the game is intended for kids, so theres a simple and self explanatory, New Game option, as well as a Load Game Option. There is also a Settings Option, where you can alter sound effects if not wanted. The Car improvement options can be done in between levels, so the user can improve their car before a level.

Level Screen

This is my level design. Each level will be played by moving the car to the left, to keep going until the finish line is reached. The user can jump, and perform tricks on the car to increase their high score, and also collect coins to use to improve the performance of their car, so it is simple enough to where kids can understand it, but intriguing enough so that they won’t easily get bored of it.