About Me

Hi there! My name is Alyssa and I am a Studio Art major, Digital Art minor at Stony Brook University. I currently live, work, and study in New York. I am a fine artist by day, fan artist by night, and this is my website portfolio!

My work is heavily influenced by my beloved pets, consisting of bearded dragons, snakes, geckos, axolotls, turtles, fish, birds, dogs, and cats. I have always been an animal lover. Ever since I was a child, I was always that one kid who would scavenge through the mud catching wild frogs and snakes to bring home to show my parents. That love never ceased, it only grew and I constantly look toward animals for inspiration.

Another part of me is heavily influenced by fantasy worlds and creatures. I have been an avid reader all my life and submerging myself into a world full of magic and mystery has always been more appealing to me than reality. I take inspiration from these stories and create my own fantasy designs.

In 2020, I decided to take a big step in my art career and open up my very first shop selling stickers and prints of my artwork. The positive response has been overwhelming and I am so grateful for all the support I have received. I have learned so much and still have so much more to learn but I am excited to see how much I will grow as an artist.

~Exhibitions & Rewards~

Henry L Stimson Middle School Academic Honorable Mention in Art – 2014

Special recognition and academic honorable mention in the arts. 

Art League of Long Island Advanced Placement Exhibition Award of Excellence – 2018

Award of Excellence for the piece Creation of Aardvark shown in the gallery of Art League of Long Island.

Michael S. Curtin Citizenship Award – 2018 

Honorable selection by one or more faculty members based upon contributions to Walt Whitman High School community, including a painted wall mural. 

URECA Gallery Competition – 2019

Simulacrum Exhibition – 2020

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy my creations!