About Me

California

Currently, I am a graduate student in the MA TESOL program who will be obtaining an advanced certificate in teaching writing at Stony Brook University.  Writing has always been a passion of mine that I hold dearly to my heart.  For the most part, I enjoy writing that displays a sense of humor, whether it be light or dark.

My hopes are high about my upcoming future.   Eventually, perhaps I will publish something worth reading.  Tutoring English since 2008, I take the most pleasure in showing my students how to write essays and stories in a well developed manner.  The most important part of being a good writer is revisions revisions revisions.  Additionally, I want to build up my resume and take advantage of the teaching writing practicum for Fall 2014.

When I am not tutoring or going to school, I sub for three school districts; I travel; I swim; I indulge in fashion and food; I learn about other languages and cultures; I dance; I take pleasure in music and art.  I go to many many shows.  My latest hobby is hooping and practicing to be an amazing hoop dancer.