My Final Project Proposal will be on the topic of clairvoyants who see auras, or colors, of their surroundings that aren’t truly that said color. This project will be a different path from the Different not Less project. I am interested in this topic because I am fascinated by clairvoyants and how unique they are. These people are typically creative and highly intelligent. They see people and objects in their surroundings as different colors; for instance, a stranger may be black with an orange outline, but once that person gets to know them, they turn orange. I have done some research on this topic where people have gone to doctors with this amazing ability. These people are also called Synthetes; they are highly sensitive to their emotions and surroundings. For my project, I will try to find the auras of myself and my surroundings, and translate what I see as a drawing. I may go abstract with the drawing as well, to capture the general sense of the energy of it. There is a method to seeing your own aura and color. I found an article online that explains how to do so: https://www.oprahdaily.com/life/a35015599/aura-colors-meaning/