Camera Study Images

correct exposure: 9/19/18, 2:01:15 PM (f/5.6, 1/100, ISO200)
overexposure: 9/19/18, 1:51:34 PM (f/6.3, 1/8, ISO400)
underexposure: 9/19/18, 1:52:14 PM (f/9.0, 1/160, ISO100)
lowest ISO: 9/19, 1:44:41 PM (f/5.6, 1/50, ISO 100)
highest ISO: 9/19/18, 1:45:32 (f/5.6, 1/50, ISO1600)
correct white balance setting: (f/9.0, 1/125, ISO1600)
incorrect white balance setting: 9/19/18, 1:47:28 PM (f/5.6, 1/200, ISO 1600)
incorrect white balance setting: 9/19/18, 1:46:16 PM (f/5.6, 1/500, ISO1600)
shallow depth of field: 9/19/18, 2:17:16 PM (f/5.6, 1/80, ISO400)
wide depth of field: 9/19/18, 2:17:08 PM (f/5.6, 1/80, ISO400)
stopping rapid motion: 9/19/18, 1:56:51 PM (f/6.3, 1/400, ISO800)
blurring rapid motion (look at the water falling and compare to the previous photo): 9/19/18, 1:57:30 PM (f/16.0, 1/10, ISO200)
straightforward angle of view: 9/19/18, 1:59:26 PM (f/5.6, 1/125, ISO200)
alternative angle of view: 9/19/18, 1:59:44 PM (f/5.6, 1/100, ISO200)

84 thoughts on “Camera Study Images

1. I CAN’T IMAGINE FOCUSING LONG ENOUGH TO RESEARCH; MUCH LESS WRITE THIS KIND OF ARTICLE. YOU’VE OUTDONE YOURSELF WITH THIS MATERIAL. THIS IS GREAT CONTENT. THANKS FOR THIS!
    안전놀이터

2. THE NEXT TIME I READ A BLOG, I HOPE THAT IT DOESN’T DISAPPOINT ME AS MUCH AS THIS ONE. I MEAN, I KNOW IT WAS MY CHOICE TO READ, BUT I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU HAVE SOMETHING INTERESTING TO SAY. THANKS
    안전놀이터

3. Dental billing has to play an extremely important role in the dental hospitals and dental departments of such hospitals. Any hospital owner or even a manager cannot go one with the high cost they have to bear if they have an in-house medical billing department. But, before you start outsourcing your work to dental billing services providers, you must understand the concept and the pros of outsourcing your work to such a company. Dental Medical Billing Services in USA

4. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. 토토사이트, But by chance looking at your post solved my problem! I will leave my blog, so when would you like to visit it?!

5. Can I just say what a relief to seek out someone who actually is aware of what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know the way to bring an issue to light and make it important. More folks have to read this and understand this aspect of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you positively have the gift. 안전토토사이트

6. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. 토토사이트추천

7. Hello ! I am the one who writes posts on these topics casinosite I would like to write an article based on your article. When can I ask for a review?

8. Such an amazing blog..!! I really got a lot of information while reading this blog. The write of this blog covers everything which I have been looking for. Totally worth my time, I am being honest here do you all think that e-learning is the next greatest revolution that ever happened? Nowadays most students are adopting this method of learning even with CIPD, they all are now getting CIPD Homework Help a complete academic guide from a well-known e-learning platform.

9. I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me and I was very impressed when I found your writing. I’ll come back often after bookmarking! casinocommunity

10. First of all, thank you for your post. keonhacai Your posts are neatly organized with the information I want, so there are plenty of resources to reference. I bookmark this site and will find your posts frequently in the future. Thanks again ^^

11. When I read an article on this topic, casinosite the first thought was profound and difficult, and I wondered if others could understand.. My site has a discussion board for articles and photos similar to this topic. Could you please visit me when you have time to discuss this topic?

12. I was looking for another article by chance and found your article totosite I am writing on this topic, so I think it will help a lot. I leave my blog address below. Please visit once.

13. It’s really great. Thank you for providing a quality article. There is something you might be interested in. Do you know majorsite ? If you have more questions, please come to my site and check it out!

14. Your blog is a gem itself. I love that there are so many great writings. I’m so happy to find your blog full of information I’ve been looking for. I hope this gratitude will be conveyed to you properly. 사설토토사이트

15. Of course, your article is good enough, totosite but I thought it would be much better to see professional photos and videos together. There are articles and photos on these topics on my homepage, so please visit and share your opinions. ..

16. I am very impressed with your writing casinosite I couldn’t think of this, but it’s amazing! I wrote several posts similar to this one, but please come and see!

17. I am very impressed with your writing safetoto I couldn’t think of this, but it’s amazing! I wrote several posts similar to this one, but please come and see!

18. From some point on, I am preparing to build my site while browsing various sites. It is now somewhat completed. If you are interested, please come to play with baccaratsite !!

19. It’s the same topic , but I was quite surprised to see the opinions I didn’t think of. My blog also has articles on these topics, so I look forward to your visit. totosite

20. It’s too bad to check your article late. I wonder what it would be if we met a little faster. I want to exchange a little more, but please visit my site baccaratcommunity and leave a message!!

21. I’m so glad to see you. I’ve also written several articles similar to the topic of your article. I found your writing more interesting because you have similar opinions and others don’t. I want to use your writing on my blog. Of course, please leave your blog address. 메이저토토사이트

22. We should all be grateful for being able to see these articles for free. BJ불도그 is the information everyone needs, but the quality of the information provided here is amazing.

23. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I’ll be sure to check back again real soon. Info Lowongan Kerja

24. This is my initial time i visit here. I found numerous fascinating stuff in your diary particularly its discussion. From the heaps of comments on your articles, i suppose i’m not the sole one having all the enjoyment here! sustain the nice work buy THC vape juice online

25. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I’ll be sure to check back again real soon. kooora.golkooralive.com

26. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. Drain Grate

27. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? stockholmsnytt

28. Great blog. I really want to admire the quality of this post. I like your ideas, perspectives, and the way you present valuable content. No doubt you’re doing a great job. I’ll be waiting for your next mail. Thank you. Cheer up! 안전놀이터

29. Thank you for sharing this informative blog. It helps a lot. I’m quite impressed with the way you improve your profitability. It is very helpful to my business. Please come to my blog below and contact me. 먹튀검증

30. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. New Capital Financial

31. Of course, your article is good enough, casinosite but I thought it would be much better to see professional photos and videos together. There are articles and photos on these topics on my homepage, so please visit and share your opinions.

32. We should all be grateful for being able to see these articles for free. BJ불도그 is the information everyone needs, but the quality of the information provided here is amazing.

33. When I read an article on this topic, baccaratcommunity the first thought was profound and difficult, and I wondered if others could understand.. My site has a discussion board for articles and photos similar to this topic. Could you please visit me when you have time to discuss this topic?

34. Great work, lucky to find this amazing post.
    How I wish I can also write like this very well written and organized.
    Can you check mine? Click this

안전 카지노
    코인 카지노
    안전 토토 사이트
    먹튀 검증 커뮤니티
    스포츠 토토 사이트
    https://www.j9korea.com

35. I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me and I was very impressed when I found your writing. I’ll come back often after bookmarking! majorsite

36. First of all, thank you for your post. baccaratsite Your posts are neatly organized with the information I want, so there are plenty of resources to reference. I bookmark this site and will find your posts frequently in the future. Thanks again ^^

37. I’m writing on this topic these days, slotsite, but I have stopped writing because there is no reference material. Then I accidentally found your article. I can refer to a variety of materials, so I think the work I was preparing will work! Thank you for your efforts.

38. I’ve been looking for photos and articles on this topic over the past few days due to a school assignment, baccaratcommunity and I’m really happy to find a post with the material I was looking for! I bookmark and will come often! Thanks 😀