HighEdWeb 2014 in Portland

On the road! I’m spending the week in Portland, Oregon, learning and sharing and speaking and celebrating with all of the wonderful people of the Higher Education Web Professionals Association, also known as HighEdWeb. I’ll be live-tweeting all week, and if you’re looking for me, you can find me in a few places:

• At 3pm ET, we’re hosting a special edition of Admissions Live, focusing on how you can participate in HighEdWeb 2014 through the backchannel. Join me and Nicole Lentine (pictured below during our afternoon walk across the river) and some guests, both here in Portland and around the country, at higheredlive.com/live this afternoon.

admissions live hosts

Your Admissions Live hosts!

• At 5pm PT, HigherEdLive is hosting a Tweetup at Porto Terra in the Hilton Executive Tower.
  • And Nicole and I are presenting “Making Love To The Admissions Office: Enrollment Management 101 for Web Professionals” at 11:45am PT. You can follow that backchannel tomorrow using the #TIE10 hashtag on Twitter, as we’re in the “Technology in Education” track.

Looking forward to a great week with great people!