Question: Why do you love coffee ?

Similarity in Diversity  

Portraits of People

It is easy to focus on our differences as humans. After all, we have so many. From the cultural differences to the way we dress, speak, and carry ourselves. For this project, however, I wanted to find a way to combine the people who I knew and the ones I didn’t, to establish a theme. What better to use than coffee? Coffee is my personal favorite drink and I know it is a very common favorite among my generation as well. To complete this assignment I asked strangers and more familiar people the same question: “What’s your favorite beverage?” Each person who answered, “Coffee!” is in this blog post. Interestingly enough, for those whose favorite drinks weren’t coffee, I wasn’t able to take photographs of them even if i wanted to (They simply wouldn’t allow it!) This leads me to ask the question… Is there a correlation between the a persons’ love for coffee and their willingness to be in front of a camera?

People I don’t know

“coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank”

“I drink way too much coffee, but without it i’d have no personality whatsoever”

People I know

“If you’ve met me before I’ve had my morning coffee, I’m sorry”

“Idk man, I guess because it’s socially unacceptable to drink liquor every morning?”
“Coffee makes it easier to do this “adulating” thing.”

8 thoughts on “Question: Why do you love coffee ?

1. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. ini 777

2. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. exototo

3. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. coloksgp

4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I’m pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. teratai888

5. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future… alexistogel

6. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. coloksgp