My digital story is all about my love for the arts. They have liberated me in a way that no other medium could. In it I include some of my personal poems, drawings, and pictures that I have made myself, and four pictures from others. I hope you enjoy it!
What is family? by Jane Thomas
- A digital story is a video that showcases a certain aspect of one’s life. They combine videos, photos, narration, music, text, and more. Digital storytelling is the video form of a self-expressive piece that explores and explains a certain concept or topic of one’s choice.
- From this project I learned how to combine different forms of multimedia to covey a specific message in an informative and creative manner.
- Since this project taught me a bit about creaitivity, I could use the creativity skills I gained from project in other projects in either my academic, professional, or personal life.
- My favorite aspect of this project was getting to gather all my favorite pictures of my family and freinds and putting them into a slideshow.
- I decided to talk about my family and friends and the relationships I had with them and also explain that in a reflective video. I made me appreaciate my family and friends much more than I did before.
- While recording my voice for narration, the sound did not come out as well as I had hoped and therefore I had to re-record my voice over and over agian to get the right quality.
- I would not change anything about this project because I loved every aspect of it.
- I learned how to use creativity in reflecting on an aspect of my life.