I learned a lot of interesting things about the iPad that I didn’t even know were capable of doing with only a tablet. We used a few different apps to create interactive presentations. We used BaiBoard to have a shared whiteboard space where you can add text, writing, clip art, send and receive messages and even have a live voice conference. We also used Keynote to create Powerpoint-like presentations. We used interactive links to link photos and texts to other parts of the presentation or links to the web. What we learned in class from the Apple team definitely altered my appreciation for the iPad. I’m much more aware now of all the things I can do with just an iPad, much more than I previously believed it was capable of. I thought the idea of creating an iTunes U class with all the necessary applications and pdfs that we need for class was a really interesting idea and I’d like to make my own for fun or even for a future project. I loved that we just downloaded the iTunes U package and it automatically downloaded all the Apple Apps we needed in one place.