Hello! :)

Hi everyone! My name is Yi! Most of my friends called me Yiyi or Eve (which are my nickname). She/her pronouns. In addition to going to work during the summer, I like to exercise/workout for about 30 minutes every morning after getting up and then showering. This process makes me full of energy to start my study or work every day. Secondly, after exercising, I will continuously spend 1-2 hours a day listening to books and speaking practice to improve my speaking ability! Exercise + listening + speaking, I especially enjoy this process, completely relaxed and immersed in it. I occasionally go shopping with friends, watch movies, sleep on weekends, and go to the library to read. I chose this class because of the course requirements and thought it would be fun. I had never learned multimedia analysis and expertise before. Many people have become self-media or related social media careers, and I usually follow some bloggers such as TikTok.

I love watching anime, action, crime, and comedy movies and TV series, among which Kung Fu Panda series, Red Notice, Squid Game, and How to get away with Murder are all TV movies I am currently watching. I also hope to learn more expertise in multimedia. In addition to work and school, I am planning to become a tutor on some Chinese learning platforms to accumulate my own teaching experience. In the future, I want to be a Tesol teacher! I am very much looking forward to studying with you all this semester.

I share one of my favorite songs, My Love by Westlife. Have a great summer time!

@westlifeclips

Wow what a moment. Westlife and the Backstreet boys come together and sings 2 songs. #mylove and I want it that way. #westlife #backstreetboys #bsb

♬ original sound – Westlifeclips

One thought on “Hello! :)

1. Hi Yiyi,

Very nice to meet you! That exercise routine sounds like a great way to start the day. I am a long distance runner, so I begin each morning with a run. You’re right that it really energizes you for the day ahead (love those endorphins!).

Very cool that you want to be a Tesol Instructor. Your strategy of listening to audio books sounds like it is a really productive way improve your skills in English. (I also just love listening to audio books. It is a great way to multitask!)

Reply