Records made from trees!

Listen to the sound of nature through records carved from ordinary trees.  The sounds produced by these tree trunk records are every bit as dramatic as a common nocturne.  Reminiscent of Aldo Leopolds reflections on the Good Oak in his “A Sand County Almanac,” one can almost feel the growth of the tree through the years as the record spins.  Definitely worth a listen and a ponder.

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/05/sounds-like-put-tree-rings-record-player.html

30 thoughts on “Records made from trees!

1. Liwovosa

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. kangtoto

2. Liwovosa

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! CNNSLOT

3. Women's Timberland Boots

Your writing is always informative and engaging. I learn something new every time I read one of your articles. And if you’re looking for womens Boots that’s both stylish and comfortable, Women’s Timberland Boots has a great selection of apparel with stylish and comfortable designs.

4. Seo Expert

CapCut Mod APK is a modified version of the original CapCut app, a popular mobile video editing software. This modded version typically offers additional features not available in the standard version. Common modifications might include: https://capcutmodapks.net/

5. waheed ahmed

Hmm… When i understand information sites using a related difficulty, even so when i never ever stopped at your site. When i added in the item to help populars likewise i’ll possibly be ones dedicated primer.
    Rolex style watch

6. waheed ahmed

Certainly! To find a garage door repair service near you, consider searching online or using local business directories. Look for a reputable company with positive reviews, experienced technicians, and prompt service. Check if they offer a range of repair services, such as fixing broken springs, replacing damaged panels, or addressing issues with the garage door opener. Additionally, inquire about their pricing, response time, and warranty options to ensure a reliable and satisfactory repair experience. Garage door repair near me

7. lozdongroup

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it’s quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, Event security London

8. Car Parking Shades

I have been looking at your articles and I think this is one of the most important pieces of information for me, and if you are looking for any kind of tents in sudia arabia then Car Parking Shades available at aljazeeraint are the best choice to go to.

9. Car Parking Shades

10. Alexistogel

ALEXISTOGEL merupakan link rekomendasi bandar togel hongkong terbaik dan terpercaya yang memiliki minimal pemasangan hanya 100 perak dengan hadiah 4d terbesar.ALEXISTOGEL

11. SITUS Online

ALEXISTOGEL adalah situs slo*t online terbaik dengan permainan s*lot gacor resmi winrate tertinggi setiap hari untuk Anda. Daftar dan Claim Bonus Member Baru 50%, Raih keuntungan sebanyak-banyaknya!ALEXISTOGEL

12. Alexistogel

ALEXISTOGEL adalah situs s*lot gacor gampang menang yang akan memberikan Anda banyak pilihan permainan yang memiliki tingkat kemenangan paling tinggi. Daftar sekarang dan claim bonus serta nikmati pengalaman bermain terbaik bersama.AlexIsTogel