cover letter

1. March 27, 2018

Re: Chief Compliance Officer

To whom this may concern

Im writing to express my interest in the Chief Compliance Officer position available at the Family Service League . I currently have a Double master’s degree in Law and Business Management from Harvard University. I’m interested in managing health care professionals to help ensure a safe climate for all patients while protecting the company from legal infractions . In doing this i hope to build stable relationship between consumer and provider. My experience in college built my ability to not only connect well with other people but communicate at a high levels.

My 5 Years at Harvard studying law I’ve learned the ins and outs of the Judicial system. Not to mention the internships I’ve a received at prestigious companies furthering my knowledge of the courtroom. I’ve learned how to gather evidence, think critically , and build a people skills.While I studied law for the last 5 years, I began to understand the point behind specific laws that seems more harmful then beneficial. My business background led me to understand the needs of my peers in a respective area. With that being said I understand the people around me.

2.  

I am excited to work with a department who puts family first . I believe my abilities and high education have properly prepared me for working with a respectable department.