Tweet Your Walks at #SBUWalks!

Today, Wednesday, September 10, is the big Kick-Off for the Healthier U Walking Programs, Walk on Wednesdays and Walk to Win.  Remember to tweet your walking accomplishments, selfies, or team usies at #SBUWalks.  Let’s cheer each other on!  Post challenges to other Walk to Win teams.  For locations of today’s Kick-Off go to www.stonybrook.edu/sb/healthieru/walking.html.

74 thoughts on “Tweet Your Walks at #SBUWalks!

1. Penny Davila

It is so interesting I was searching for this topic for a long time. I read this article very carefully and now I got all my best information for writing a blog on Rough Terrain Cranes for sale. I am so glad that I finally find a blog resemblance to my topic. Thanks for this.

Reply
  2. Ryan A Mitchell

Thank you so much admin for uploading such amazing content with us your blog is really helpful for me. wish you all the best for upcoming comments. I am also wanted to write a blog kindly guide me if my topic is syringe pump suppliers then what should I do first and how will I create new and unique content on this topic

Reply
  3. Sarah Alicea

Here on your blog the updates are quite interesting and updated for the people. There are the people who might need the good health and for them such events are quite useful. I admire the edugeeksclub review updates these are recommending thumbs up with your excellent work.

Reply
  4. Silajay

Are you a fan of games that need to use brains? You are a person who likes games that are difficult, Not easy to overcome, Then Octordle is born for you. It belongs to the top of the most difficult puzzle games. Passing the game is not easy. But are you ready to conquer this game play. Come now

Reply
  5. Alex Carey

I think that this is a good idea. I think that people will appreciate seeing their walk in the news, and it can create a sense of community. Visit to buy psilocybin capsules for more healthy diet. It can be a great way to keep track of the different walks that are happening throughout the school year.

Reply
  6. jaeseu

Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me.
    Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out.
    Visit this and have fun !

제이나인 토토 꽁 머니
    제이나인 먹튀 검증 업체
    제이나인 온라인 카지노 게임
    제이나인 스포츠 토토 일정
    제이나인 토토 라이브 스코어
    https://www.j9korea.com

Reply
  7. birchcrawl

Those in need of improved health can benefit greatly from attending events like these. It’s a handy tool for keeping tabs on all the strolls happening at your a href=”https://thebackrooms2.com/”>the backrooms.

Reply
  8. neiladdams

It’s exciting when your website or blog goes live for the first time. That is until you realize that you and you alone are left. You did a great job by putting up such a useful website gta 5 cheats

Reply
  9. Eddie Nelson

You must read the boards one block at a time and make as many accurate word identifications as you can using the colored suggestions. Play duotrigordle and share your top results online!

Reply
  10. dsf

Spend some time playing foodle. I’m interested in finding out more because I have strong views about it. Would you please provide more details to your blog post? We will all actually gain from it.

Reply
  11. sportstoto365

Then I accidentally found your article. I can refer to a variety of materials, so I think the work I was preparing will work! Thank you for your efforts.
    토토

Reply
  12. betsarang

In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own blog now ?? Thank you for the auspicious writeup Feel free to visit my website;
    스포츠토토

Reply
  13. clamb

I think making a website like you is an advantage for you, I am very happy to share my feelings with everyone, I am very passionate about the game because it is very interesting. Please take the time to experience with me here: wheel spinner

Reply
  14. Talkshow

Joker123 or commonly known as the joker game offers a variety of rajaslot Thai slots which are now very complete. Slot machines available here can be an option

Reply
  15. sportstototvcom

Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one. 토토

Reply
  16. Teh Melon

bet77 game players can play comfortably without any other obstacles. Dana Slot is recommended as a trusted online judi with the widest slot gacor and most trusted deposits

Reply
  17. 안전한토토

I agree with all the ideas you suggested in the post. They’re really compelling and they certainly work. But the posts are too short for beginners. Can you make it longer than the next time? Thank you for the post. 안전한토토

Reply
  18. safetoto

Why couldn’t I have the same or similar opinions as you? T^T I hope you also visit my blog and give us a good opinion. bitcoincasino and I’m really happy to find a post with the material I was looking for! I bookmark and will come often! Thanks 😀

Reply
  19. 먹튀사이트

Your writing is perfect and complete. 먹튀사이트 However, I think it will be more wonderful if your post includes additional topics that I am thinking of. I have a lot of posts on my site similar to your topic. Would you like to visit once?

Reply
  20. 메이저사이트

First of all, thank you for your post. 메이저사이트 Your posts are neatly organized with the information I want, so there are plenty of resources to reference. I bookmark this site and will find your posts frequently in the future. Thanks again ^^

Reply
  21. poppy mizzi

Fantastic blog. I read what you stated and gave it some thought. I’ve bookmarked it and am eager to read the newest pieces. Continue your fantastic effort! Please visit the page retro bowl unblocked to have moments of fun and entertainment.

Reply