Guorui Li

video
video Info
  • Advisor: Isak Berbic

Project Name: Color&Emotion

My project is to express colors and emotions through plants and flowers. Red is romantic, warm, and burning. Yellow is sunshine, warm. Purple is mysterious. Blue is melancholy. Green is growth, nature.

Although the sunflower is not as romantic as a rose and not as pure as a lily, it is sunny, bright, and magnanimous in love, and it has its own unique charm. Moreover, it blooms not only love but also dreams.

The color of the sunflower matches the meaning of yellow, so I chose to use this flower to interpret it.

The burning rose, I used to express the lost love and romance.

Use ice cubes to keep love fresh.

The meaning of violet is “eternal charm”, I use it to express the charm and mystery of purple.

Violet’s Secret

The flower language of blue hydrangea is “betray” and “cheating of love”. Blue looks like a very cold and melancholic color, which makes people feel indifferent.

Green represents nature, and I use a fresh-keeping bag to protect this green.

About me:I first came into contact with photography in 2016 and fell in love with this art form. I like documentary photography and love the expressiveness of color. Plants are the best gift that nature brings to us, and flowers make the world colorful.