The next MRAC meeting will be held via webinar. The NYS DEC has posted information about the meeting on their website.
- Online: Visit the following link to register and to access the meeting once it begins: Click here to Register for MRAC Webinar (link leaves DEC website)
- Mobile Device: From a smartphone or tablet, download Cisco’s Webex Meetings app and enter Access Code 612 748 109.
- By Phone: Dial 1-844-633-8697 and enter Access Code 612 748 109.
- Please note: You will not be able to join the meeting until Tuesday, May 19 at 1:45 PM.
Stakeholders are encouraged to submit public comments to email@example.com. Public comments will be accepted through Friday, May 22nd, and will be included in the meeting minutes.
Agenda, May 19, 2020
- Approval of April’s Closed Session Minutes
- Coronavirus issues related to commercial and for-hire industries
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- President’s Executive Order on Seafood Industries
- Summer flounder commercial quota management
- Topics to be announced and as time permits