Honors Project Motivation pictures

Honors Project Motivation pictures

Nahee Lee, The bird, 2019, Film photograph, 36 x 24 inch

Have you ever tried to take a picture of the sun outside on a very clear day? If you have, you might have trouble taking a picture of the sun because the camera cannot take the sun or light well. Think about it, you cannot see the light directly if you want to see the sun, you have to wear sunglasses. The camera is the same as well, you can take a picture of the sun, but you will not like it. You cannot get clear sunlight, The bird is the same as well. The pentagon is sunlight, but it comes out some shapes, not the light. Maybe the clear day with no cloud makes different light shapes.

Nahee Lee, Lamp_r, 2019, Film photograph, 36 x 24 inch

Nowadays, the life span of light bulbs increases due to technological advances, so there is no need to change more than once a year. I do not know it is good for people or not because it means that people do not need a lot of around their lives. In the past, people have to keep attention to their environment, but now people do not think that much. Even though Lamp_r turns on only one bulb, I do not think a lot. I do not spend much time in my room, and I think one bulb is enough to light the whole room. However, I do not know this bulb’s last moment, if it at the end of one’s life, I will change.

Nahee Lee, Lamp_c, 2019, Film photograph, 36 x 24 inch

My father always tells me that does not turn on the car light when the car is moving. Therefore, I almost forgot about the car light in the back seat. However, the car light has meaning for staying there, if it does not need to be there, no one puts in here. Think about it how many times you turn on the car light, you turn this light very rarely. When you lose in the car at night time, you will turn the light. You will often forget many things because you do not need them. If that is the light, then you will need necessary when you are in danger or need help.