Bringing Composers into Classrooms Through Skype

Recommended Article:

This Campus Technology article is worth reading and Skype is a Web 2.0 application worth using in the classroom – Bringing Composers into Classrooms Through Skype, by Linda L Briggs, 8/27/2008 – http://www.campustechnology.com/articles/66727 .

It would be interesting to know how many of us are using Skype or other Web 2.0 video conferencing tools (see Wiki area) to bring experts in the field into the classroom. Email me or post a discussion in our our Web 2.0 Epsilen Group Forums. I’ve been thinking about bringing alumni that are experts in certain disciplines into my classroom through Skype. Why not bring the alumni back to campus? We have the Web 2.0 tools to do. What do you think?

6 thoughts on “Bringing Composers into Classrooms Through Skype

1. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and
    in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog
    posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

2. Heya just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you kbow a feww
    of the pictures aren’t loading correctly. I’m not
    sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet
    browsers and both show the same results.

3. In some instances, they could likewise possess helpful information relating to the site’s ability to process an old prescription or if it features a web cam or chat services for acquiring a treatment solution.
    I’ve visited that house half a dozen times during my tenure in this part of the world and it is at the top of
    my list for tourists to visit while in Bangkok. Presenting simple education and learning in
    nursing, it provides the most critical skills and understanding in a far more hassle-free and effortless to
    entry way, answering the growing want for this subject.

4. Main disitus RADEN138 sudah pasti untung, dengan modal minimal deposit 10.000 Anda bisa untung sampai jutaan rupiah dari permainan disini. Hanya dengan daftar satu akun saja Anda sudah bisa langsung memainkan semua game yang ada di Raden138, bermodal minimal deposit pun Anda sudah bisa memenangkan game slot ini dengan mudah.

5. Daftar situs slot dana pada situs Susu88 dijamin akan mendapatkan banyak keuntungan serta profit yang berlipat. Begitu banyak permainan yang di sediakan di dalam situs SUSU88 dan tentunya dapat anda mainkan dengan uang asli sudah bisa menikmati semua permainan yang tersedia di dalam situs.

6. I have to express some appreciation to you for rescuing me from this circumstance. Right after exploring throughout the search engines and coming across recommendations which were not helpful, I was thinking my life was done. Being alive without the presence of approaches to the issues you’ve solved by means of your good write-up is a critical case, as well as those that would have in a wrong way damaged my entire career if I hadn’t encountered your web blog. Your primary natural talent and kindness in maneuvering all the things was priceless. I am not sure what I would have done if I had not discovered such a subject like this. It’s possible to at this time relish my future. Thanks very much for your reliable and result oriented guide. I won’t hesitate to recommend the website to any person who ought to have direction about this subject. ดูซีรีย์