To Begin Anew!

A Walk in the Park, promotes the empowerment of individuals who have been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease by providing different ways to extend the independent living of these persons.

Parkinson’s disease (PD) is becoming one of the most prevalent neurological diseases in the United States. One in 100 people over the age of 60 is diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease; it is estimated that the amount will double to 8.7 million worldwide by 2030. However, being diagnosed with such disease does not mean its the end; it is just the beginning to finding a new ways to control your nerves and motor functions!

The help from physiotherapists, drug therapy, imagery technologies, and most importantly family support all can improve the well being of these persons. To find out more stay updated with my page!Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 3.54.47 AM

2 thoughts on “To Begin Anew!

1. I was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal medicine from ultimate life clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,reach them through there website at http://www.ultimatelifeclinic.com