Project 1: Time of Day

This is a project about showing the varies of color throughout the day. At first, I think to capture the light change in one day is easy and similar to capture the difference between temperature in the whole day. However, I found that this is not the truth.

Not Very Early Morning – 8:00

8:00 a.m in my opinion, is really not very early morning. Early Morning should be something like 5 to 6:00 a.m when the sun is not raise up yet but the sky is becoming brighter. I consider that whether this picture would be different if I shoot this at noon or afternoon. Thanks god, because the sun place is different the sunlight would not go through the leaves and the color of leaves would not as beautiful as this photo.

Mid Morning – 9:25

This is a little yellow flower I found beside the railroad. The sun light is very well at that time , the compare and contrast between the flower and environment is good. I love this yellow very much. This is a very soft and warm color isn’t it.

Noon – 12:15

This is my favorite picture in this project. Different direction would let the photo how very different feeling. Although this part of the bosk less than ten centimeter high. It really looks like a forest in summer time. I also capture the sunlight and the reflection of leaves in this photo.

Early Afternoon -14:25

Mid Afternoon -16:00

Early Night -19:20

Night -19:40