- Spring, 2017 – Hae-Yoon Choi has moved to the Department of Nuclear Medicine, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea, to begin her postdoctoral fellowship. Congratulations, Yoon!
- September, 2015 – Sarah Pociask has moved to the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, to begin her postdoctoral fellowship. Congratulations, Sarah!
- May, 2015
Dr. Hae-Yoon Choi
Dr. Sarah Pociask
Congratulations, Yoon, Sarah!
- March, 2015 – NSF has funded joint work with the Luhmann lab, entitled The Propagation of Memories within Small Groups and across Social Networks. You can read all about it here.
- November, 2014 – Hae-Yoon Choi wins the APA Dissertation Award. Congratulations, Yoon!
- Choi, Blumen, Congleton, & Rajaram (2014) Best Paper Award, Journal of Cognitive Psychology