And Then There Was A Boy

1511655_876848148999020_2918124536381979252_o

Hello everyone and welcome to my brand new SB You blog! I thought it would be a good idea to not only have a blog, as I’ve been desperately wanting to start one up for a while, but I figured that the SB You version would be a great way to focus everything here as a semi-professional, ultra-casual way. I’ve had blogs in the past for various reasons: for a class, random thoughts, and even a private journal at one point, but I never set them up to last. I hope that I can continue with this blog for years to come–even after I finish my time at Stony Brook University.

Be prepared to come across everything from what’s going on in my daily life to music reviews, or even the latest yoga video I found on YouTube. I really don’t know what may come up, and once you get to know me, you’ll realize that this could be a very scary thing! So now’s your last chance to run for the hills boys and girls. If you’re prepared to face the worst, then read on, and I shout to you my warmest and friendliest WELCOME!

Accept everything about yourself – I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end – no apologies, no regrets.

Henry A. Kissinger