ARS495 Specific Project Sections

ARS420 Independent Work Photography

Specific Project Sections

(Each part can be modified or deleted)

1. Shape of Hand

The hand changes into an awesome shape. In fact, our hands and fingers can show unimaginable movements. I will focus on its shape and form in this section. It will sometimes make you think of other things and draw people’s attention.

2. Hand and Flowers

Flowers placed next to your hands will have its role and meaning. In addition, hands placed next to flowers will have visually intense or pure images. Their interaction is very interesting. They also resemble each other. I want to focus on feelings that are felt when flowers and hands are together.

3. Moon Hand

It is a photo project using a ratio of light. Just as the moon changes its shape according to its cycle, I will use my hands and light to take a picture of the hand changing its shape like a moon.

4. Relationship

My hands and the hands of others have a very close relationship. It may be the moment when people meet or the moment they leave. In this section, I want to include what happens at the moment when one hand meets another.

5. Pattern

Just as each person has a different shape of hands, the pattern they have is also different. From simple patterns to geometric patterns, the patterns hands have are endless.

6. Hand Work

I share all my daily life with my hands when I sleep, when I eat, when I wash, when I design, when I paint, when I take pictures. This section will show you everyday life with me and your hands.