Manuscripts in preparation
M. E. Khani, D. P. Winebrenner, M. H. Arbab, “Phase Function Effects on Identification of Terahertz Spectral Signatures Using the Discrete Wavelet Transform,” submitted to IEEE Transaction on Terahertz Science and Technology. 2018; Forthcoming.
Z. B. Harris, S. Katletz, M. Ebrahimkhani, A. Virk and M. H. Arbab,
“Telecentric f-θ scanning lenses for broadband terahertz frequency systems,” submitted to Optics Letter, 2019.
M. H. Arbab, S. Henry, A. Warsen, N. Farr, D. P. Winebrenner, A. M. McClintic, Y-N Wang, A. M. Hocking, N. Shubin, and S. Arbabi, “Differentiation of burn wounds in an in vivo porcine model using terahertz spectroscopy,” J. of Biomedical Optics. 2018; Forthcoming.
M. E. Khani, Dale P. Winebrenner and M. H. Arbab “Zero-phase wavelet transform methods for THz-TDS imaging in non-destructive testing applications,” to be submitted to Optics Express.
Z. Harris, M. H. Arbab, “A matrix decomposition solution for extraction of dielectric properties of stratified nonlinear thin films in terahertz regime,” to be submitted to IEEE Transaction on Terahertz Science and Technology.
- Invited Talk, “Terahertz Biomedical imaging: the case for miniaturizing a high-power multi-channel polarization-sensitive THz spectrometer” THz Mansion Meeting: Terahertz Science and Technology Workshop, Newport, RI, May 22-25, 2017.
- Invited Talk, “Application of Terahertz Time-Domain Polarimetry in Non-Destructive Evaluation (NDE) of Thin Films” Pittcon Conference, Chicago, IL March, 2017.
- Invited Talk, “Terahertz Time-Domain Polarimetry (THz-TDP) for non-destructive testing of thin films and biomedical applications” SPIE Optics + Photonics Conference, San Diego, CA, August, 2016.
- Invited Talk, “Design and analysis of a handheld galvanoscanner for terahertz time-domain spectroscopic imaging in clinical settings” SPIE Photonics West Conference, San Francisco, CA, February, 2016.
- Invited Talk, “Terahertz spectroscopy for classification of burn wounds in a standardized porcine model,” SPIE Photonics West Conference, San Francisco, CA, February 2, 2014.
- Invited Talk, “Diagnosis of Burn Severity Using Terahertz Spectroscopy,” URSI-NRMS conference, Boulder, CO, January 10, 2014.
- Conference presentation, “THz-TDS Characterization of High-number Density Organic Electro-optic Materials using Attenuated Total Reflection Method,” 14th International Symposium on Mechatronic Technologies (ISOT), Seattle, WA, November 5, 2014.
- Invited Talk, “In vivo assessment of skin burns using terahertz radiation,” SPIE Photonics West Conference, San Francisco, CA, February 6, 2013.
- Invited Seminar, “Terahertz time-domain spectroscopy for chemical detection and burn characterization,” ABC seminar series, Department of Physics, University of Washington, January 16, 2013.
- Invited Seminar, “Terahertz spectroscopy for chemical detection and burn characterization,” Electrical Engineering Department Seminar, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, March 2, 2012.
- Conference Presentation, “A Non-invasive Terahertz Assessment of 2nd and 3rd Degree Burn Wounds,” Optical Society of America CLEO Conference, San Jose, CA, June 2012.
- Conference Presentation, “Characterization of burn injuries using terahertz time-domain spectroscopy,” SPIE Photonics West Conference, San Francisco, CA, January 2011.
- Conference Presentation, “Application of wavelet transforms in terahertz spectroscopy of rough surface targets,” SPIE Photonics West Conference, San Francisco, CA, January 2010.
- Conference Presentation “Measurement and application of incoherent terahertz scattering using time-domain spectroscopy,” IEEE IRMMW-THz Conference, Pasadena, CA, September 2008.
- Conference Presentation, “Effect of surface scattering on terahertz time domain spectroscopy of chemicals,” SPIE Photonics West Conference, San Jose, CA, January 2008.