Project 4: Final Project

f7.1, 1/13, iso 1000

f5.6, 1/13, iso 1000

f3.5, 1/160, iso 4000

f3.5, 1/320, iso 1000

f5, 1/160, iso 1250

f4.5, 1/250, iso 6400

f 1.8, 1/160, iso 4000

f6.3, 1/400, iso 250

5 thoughts on “Project 4: Final Project

1. Customer service is a pivotal aspect of online betting platforms for me, and the insights on betPawa’s customer support available at visit site have been very helpful. The page provides a thorough assessment of the platform’s customer interaction, including efficiency and problem-solving capabilities. Knowing that betPawa prioritizes user experience and offers reliable support was a key factor in my decision to use their platform.

2. Hi all.I would like to recommend a website https://www.lorservice.com/letter-of-recommendation-for-internal-medicine-residency/ which I recently found, it helps prospective students with admissions. On it you can order a personal statement to the university, a statement of purpose, a letter of recommendation. They helped me a lot, as I did not know how to write a personal statement to the university and turned to them.They consulted me and did everything in the nearest time. Fast and quality work is the words I can use to describe them. Please contact them, I am sure they will be able to help you.

3. I stumbled upon this website link while searching for information about the Melbet app in South Korea, and I’m glad I did. The article provided a comprehensive overview of the app, including its various features and functionalities, as well as clear instructions on how to download and install it on Android and iOS devices. The guide was easy to follow, even for someone like me who isn’t particularly tech-savvy. Overall, I found this article to be an excellent resource for anyone interested in exploring the Melbet app for online betting.

4. Hello friends, for Australian players looking for a thrill in the pursuit of life-changing winnings, I recommend that you check out https://legzo.casinologinaustralia.com for an impressive selection of progressive jackpot slots. These games offer the chance to win huge jackpots that keep growing with every bet you place. From classic progressive games to state-of-the-art jackpot slots with innovative gameplay features, LEGZO offers plenty of options.

5. Recientemente me he interesado por el baloncesto y quería hacer un par de apuestas sobre mis equipos favoritos. Encontré la web deportiva, donde pude hacerlo fácilmente. Me gusta cómo presentan la información: todo es muy claro y accesible. Hay muchos eventos deportivos diferentes en los que se puede apostar, lo que está muy bien. Es muy conveniente que puedas utilizar varios bonos, hace que el juego sea aún más interesante. Gracias a este sitio, ahora no sólo veo los partidos, sino que también apuesto en ellos con entusiasmo.