About me

Hello everyone, my name is Stella. I come from China.I need to take almost 14 hours to arrive Long Island by airplane. I live in Shanghai, which is a really fantastic city in my country.I am a freshman and my major is Economics. I have many hobbies, such like going shopping, watching movies and travelling. I have a traditional Chinese family which consists of three members. I have three small turtles as my pets which are very cute.

I love music very much at very young age. Actually, i have taken piano classes for almost seven years in official music school. The long period of piano lessons have lay a solid foundation for my future music learning because it cultivates my music talent and guide me how to appreciate and understand different kinds of music in correct way. I really feel lucky because my parents provide me such precious opportunity to get access to the musical instrument. I like classical music very well because i used to play many songs which are written by Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin and so on. I think such music like what they composed has unique style and people will never feel bored about that.

Furthermore, i always attend some piano and violin concerts in China and in Stony Brook university in order to get more chances to create deep understanding of various music.