The New York Marine Sciences Consortium is an association of colleges, universities, and degree-granting institutions with expertise and interest in marine and/or coastal science. NYMSC is the voice of New York State’s marine science academic community and strives to influence public policy, communicate science, and increase funding for the marine sciences within New York.
Marine science has always been a highly interdisciplinary field that defies institutional boundaries. It has a rich tradition of team-based research and education where scientists from many backgrounds join forces to tackle important environmental problems that span the world’s oceans, or develop and deliver an interdisciplinary curriculum. NYMSC is a platform to facilitate even greater collaboration and advocacy.
News & Events
- Presentations from 2016 NYMSC Conference Now Available
- 2016 Annual Conference – Speaker Abstracts
- 2016 Annual Conference Program
- Registration for 2016 NYMSC Annual Conference
- Save the Date: 2016 NYMSC Conference to Be Held on Saturday, October 22, at SUNY Maritime College
powered by RSS Just Better 1.1 plugin