Rhetorical Situation of Social Media Post – Blog Post #10

“Drum Majors” band camp 2016.

So this is a picture I found on Facebook from September 2016. It is from our last Band Camp trip, senior year of High School. The picture features me on the far left, with the other three “drum majors” of the band. Drum majors are (usually) four seniors who are chosen to represent or lead the band in the various events we partake in.

First, this is one of the only pictures I have on Facebook, and since I don’t have Instagram or Twitter, I had to grab a relatively recent picture from my Facebook.

I think this picture kind of relates to what we were talking about in class, with discussing the reason why we use a certain social media outlet for certain kinds of pictures. Since I have a decent amount of friends on Facebook, a lot of them being family (or family I don’t see that often), I felt it was good to post a picture like this. It kind of shows them what I look like now, and what I am involved in, etc.. This picture was also featured in an “album” of other pictures from the same trip, so those same people can scroll through the album and see various pictures of me/others. I believe this is why most people my age would even use Facebook anymore. No one really updates their “status” like they used to, it’s more of just an outlet to post formal-ish pictures of you and friends/family. Unless you’re over the age of 40, then you probably haven’t updated your status since 2011.

I actually think I wanted everyone to see this post. As stated earlier, it gives people a sense of what I look like, where I am, and what I’m involved in. The caption did read “Drum majors at band camp 2016.”

59 thoughts on “Rhetorical Situation of Social Media Post – Blog Post #10

1. Jassica88

There are many memories which we post on social media and sometimes we forget about them and suddenly social media platform remind us about the event. It not only surprise us but also gave a sweet smile. I read here https://www.ultraupdates.com/2020/05/how-to-study-digital-marketing-online-for-free/ an interesting blog about digital marketing study online which is very necessary either you are a student or business person to make yourself a brand or gain social reach.

Reply
  2. Adam Dever

I am very happy for you. I had a similar victory when I struggled with my failures with writing assignments. I was looking for help with assignment and found essays for sale online. Service writers are very talented. they helped a lot.

Reply
  3. William Caughey

The rhetorical situation of a social media post refers to the context in which it is created and shared. Understanding the rhetorical situation is crucial for effective communication on social media platforms. It involves considering the audience, purpose, tone, and medium of the post. To avoid making social media mistakes and build a positive online presence, it is essential to be aware of the social media habits to avoid. For those seeking knowledge on social media bad habits, a helpful resource is available at https://www.discoverybit.com/question/what-are-the-bad-habits-that-people-hate-on-social-media/. This website offers a comprehensive guide on the most common bad habits seen on social media, along with valuable insights on how to steer clear of them. By being mindful of the rhetorical situation and avoiding bad habits, social media users can effectively communicate their message and build strong relationships with their audience.

Reply
  4. Vu Van Duong

Embark on a journey to explore the unique wonders and extraordinary adventures in Vietnam with Travel Vietnam. Connecting passionate travelers with the must-see destinations in Vietnam.

Reply
  5. Kenneth Gauthier

Chainers.io https://chainers.io/free-nfts deserves a standing ovation for their remarkable free NFT offerings. Immersed in the digital art scene, their collection is undeniably authentic. I recently acquired a breathtaking artwork NFT that proudly graces my profile. It’s incredibly refreshing to witness a platform dismantling financial barriers and making NFTs available to everyone. High-fives all around for Chainers.io!

Reply
  6. Jasa Pembuatan Website

I Just read about your article, and i think this is really informative and usefull for me to know more about business online.. thank you so much, and also hopefully you can also visit my website about Jasa Pembuatan Website and we can collaborate each other.

Warm regard.

Reply
  7. abdul rehman

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it’s quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, 補習中介

Reply
  8. abdul rehman

Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this. Phy 補習班

Reply
  9. abdul rehman

Good composed article. It will be steady to any individual who uses it, including me. Continue doing what you are doing – can’r hold up to peruse more posts. 物流籠車

Reply
  10. abdul rehman

Amazingly accommodating post. This is my first time i visit here. I found such an extensive number of captivating stuff in your blog especially its trade. Genuinely its unprecedented article. Keep it up. Langtang Trekking

Reply
  11. abdul rehman

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can’t wait to read lots of your posts. Langtang Trek

Reply
  12. abdul rehman

This is my first time i visit here. I found such a substantial number of interesting stuff in your blog especially its examination. Really its inconceivable article. Keep it up. 書法班

Reply
  13. Online Quran Academy

Highly recommend the Online Quran Academy! Their user-friendly platform, personalized approach, and comprehensive curriculum have been invaluable in my Quranic journey.” Online Quran Academy

Reply
  14. Malik

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up 大宮 太もも痩せ

Reply
  15. abdul rehman

What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist other users like its helped me. Good job. 書法班

Reply
  16. abdul rehman

Awesome review, I am a major devotee to remarking on web journals to educate the web journal scholars realize that they’ve added something beneficial to the internet!..  籠車

Reply
  17. abdul rehman

By and by, I have discovered that to remain presumably the most interesting points when it attracts a parallel to. You may discover a few new levels inside L . a . Weight reduction and any one somebody is unfathomably significant. Beginning stage might be genuine liquefying ceaselessly rrn the body. get in shape 英文寫作課程

Reply
  18. abdul rehman

Thanks for the tips guys. They were all great. I have been having issues with being fat both mentally and physically. Thanks to you guys i have been showing improvements. Do post more. 物理補習班

Reply
  19. abdul rehman

Excellent article plus its information and I positively bookmark to this site because here I always get an amazing knowledge as I expect. Thanks for this to share with us link siaga4d

Reply
  20. Malik

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing 小學中文補習

Reply
  21. Malik

Reply
  22. Mobile Tyre Fitting Caterham

When you’re in Croydon and in need of “recovery near me” services, our team is just a phone call away. Whether you’re facing a vehicle breakdown, accident, or other roadside issue, we’ll swiftly come to your aid. Our experienced recovery team in Croydon will ensure that your vehicle is transported safely and securely to its destination. You can rely on us for efficient and professional recovery services near Croydon. Mobile Tyre Fitting Caterham

Reply
  23. Malik

I happen to be writing to make you be aware of of the exceptional encounter my friend’s daughter enjoyed browsing your web site. She noticed so many things, which included what it’s like to possess an amazing giving character to have many people smoothly understand various problematic topics. You really did more than our own desires. Thanks for distributing such productive, dependable, informative and easy thoughts on your topic to Kate. 成年書法班

Reply
  24. Malik

Awesome review I am a major devotee to remarking on web journals to educate the web journal scholars realize that they’ve added something beneficial to the internet!..  籠車

Reply
  25. Part time jobs near me

Discover a diverse range of job opportunities near you with JobZee’s user-friendly platform. Whether you’re seeking part-time employment, warehouse positions, security roles, sales assistant jobs, civil service opportunities, TES positions, online work, or remote jobs, JobZee has something for everyone. Part time jobs near me

Reply
  26. New tyres Maidstone

Experience smooth driving with clutch replacement services from Antyres.co.uk in Maidstone. Our expert technicians provide efficient replacements for optimal performance. New tyres Maidstone

Reply
  27. Malik

Thanks for making the effort to go over this particular, Personally i think highly about this as well as adore understanding more on this topic. If at all possible, as you gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with more info? It is very helpful for me personally. 硬筆書法班香港

Reply
  28. Malik

Can I simply say exactly what a relief to locate a person that actually knows what theyre referring to over the internet. You definitely understand how to bring a difficulty to light making it important. More and more people have to check this out and appreciate this side in the story. I cant believe youre less well-known since you certainly hold the gift. 成年書法班

Reply
  29. Godrej Zenith

Discover Luxury Living at Godrej Zenith Apartments, Sector 89 Gurgaon! Immerse yourself in the epitome of modern living with our prestigious residential project. Located in the heart of Sector 89 Gurgaon, Godrej Zenith offers unparalleled comfort, convenience, and style. Don’t miss this opportunity to own your dream home in one of Gurgaon’s most sought-after locations. Experience the zenith of luxury living at Godrej Zenith. Schedule your visit today!

Reply
  30. Prestige City Indirapuram Extension

Prestige City Indirapuram Extension offers luxurious 2, 3, and 4 BHK apartments and villas. Located strategically, it provides easy access to urban conveniences and boasts world-class amenities. Experience opulent living at Prestige City, where every detail reflects sophistication and comfort.

Reply
  31. Eon Sector 105 Noida

Eon Sector 105 Noida offers a prime location for retail shops and offices. With a strategic position in one of Noida bustling sectors, Eon provides a lucrative opportunity for businesses to thrive. Whether you’re looking for retail space to showcase your products or office space to establish your business, Eon offers modern and versatile options to meet your needs.

Reply
  32. Gulshan Dynasty Villas Moradabad

Gulshan Dynasty Villas Moradabad presents lavish 4 BHK luxury residences. Designed for opulent living, these villas epitomize elegance and comfort. With spacious interiors and modern amenities, residents experience unparalleled luxury. The project is in a great spot and provides the perfect mix of peace and ease.

Reply
  33. Godrej Rajendra Nagar Hyderabad

Welcome to Godrej Rajendra Nagar Hyderabad! It is a new residential property project where luxury meets tranquility in the Hyderabad city. Nestled in the prestigious Rajendra Nagar area, this residential marvel offers an unparalleled blend of comfort, convenience, and style. Discover spacious living spaces, lush green surroundings, and top-notch amenities, creating the perfect haven for modern living.

Reply
    1. Adore Sector 84 Faridabad

Adore Sector 84 Faridabad offers an intriguing blend of modernity and comfort. This finely constructed residential property covers 4.46 acres and includes 2, 3, and 4 BHK apartments. With a total of 664 units, each residence is spacious and elegant. The property is RERA certified and delivers a luxurious and convenient living.

Reply
  34. Prestige Banjara Hills

Prestige Banjara Hills presents luxurious 3, 4, and 5 BHK apartments. Designed for discerning individuals seeking sophistication and convenience, this project promises an elevated living experience. With its prime location and upscale amenities, it redefines modern living in the vibrant city of Hyderabad.

Reply
  35. Harry

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. jnetoto

Reply