The Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019 MRAC meeting will be held at the DEC Offices, 205 Belle Mead Road, East Setauket from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
The Council will have a special meeting to go over Draft Addendum VI to Amendment Six to the Interstate Fishery Management Plan for Atlantic Striped Bass and will vote on their recommendation. The public are welcome to attend, however, no input will be solicited. The DEC held several meeting previously to seek the public’s suggestions and recommendations.
The meeting will take place at the DEC Offices, 205 Belle Mead Road, East Setauket, NY
To join the online webinar:
- Step 1. Click on October MRAC Meeting. (link leaves website)
- Step 2. Enter your name and email address.
- Step 3: Click “Join”.
Alternatively, you can join the meeting by calling:
- 1-518-549-0500 (Local) or
- 1-844-633-8697 (Toll Free)
- Then entering the Meeting ID # 648 325 162.