One man’s fight against food waste

As the population continues to grow, so too does the gap between rich and poor.  One way to limit that gap is to restrict food waste as much as possible.  Although we have plenty of food to feed the world’s population, it is the current allocation and use of these resources that encourages world hunger.  As is the case in many countries throughout the world, much of our food in the U.S. is imported from poorer countries where resources are cheap and abundant.  However, our withdrawal from these foreign food banks limits these supplying countries in their ability to provide for themselves.  In addition, the majority of our food goes to waste in the U.S., which perpetuates social divisions and economic differences.

In an effort to shed light on this problem and encourage people to waste less, Baptiste Dubanchet is fueling a 3,000 mile bike ride from Tours, France to Warsaw, Poland with nothing but salvaged food from the waste bin and support from strangers.  Baptiste’s lesson is well timed, much needed and hopefully it will inspire change for many.

Watch Baptiste’s trip here!

Read the full article here!

54 thoughts on “One man’s fight against food waste

1. Britney

NATURAL HERBS IS THE REAL DEAL IN CURING HERPES-1&2, HIV/AIDS, HPV AND CANCER…Contact Dr Osato to get the natural herbs to cure yourself from that horrible disease/virus. I got the herbs from Dr Osato and I made use of it with the instructions he gave to me on how to use the natural herbal product, after usage I went for a checkup and my result was Negative and all the symptoms of herpes were completely gone from my body. I was cured from herpes-1&2 after using Dr Osato natural herbal medicine. You can contact Dr Osato on his email: osatoherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347051705853 to get the herbal medicine from him and his website is osatoherbalcure.wordpress.com

1. Alexistogel

ALEXISTOGEL merupakan link rekomendasi bandar togel hongkong terbaik dan terpercaya yang memiliki minimal pemasangan hanya 100 perak dengan hadiah 4d terbesar.ALEXISTOGEL

2. SITUS Online

ALEXISTOGEL adalah situs slo*t online terbaik dengan permainan s*lot gacor resmi winrate tertinggi setiap hari untuk Anda. Daftar dan Claim Bonus Member Baru 50%, Raih keuntungan sebanyak-banyaknya!ALEXISTOGEL

3. Alexistogel

ALEXISTOGEL adalah situs s*lot gacor gampang menang yang akan memberikan Anda banyak pilihan permainan yang memiliki tingkat kemenangan paling tinggi. Daftar sekarang dan claim bonus serta nikmati pengalaman bermain terbaik bersama.AlexIsTogel

4. WAKTOGEL

The lottery slot game is one of the most popular games throughout the world, this lottery slot game is increasing from time to time, one of Asia’s number 1 trusted sites is WakTogel. For more complete lottery slot information, you can visit the website. https

5. JNETOTO

JNETOTO adalah salah satu situs bandar togel online hongkong tepercaya yang memberikan data keluaran hongkong dan pasaran togel lainnya secara resmi dan lengkap hingga menyediakan prediksi angka terakurat.JNETOTO

6. DORAHOKI

Slot games are online slot games that are very popular throughout the world. One of the big online slot sites is DORAHOKI. The site is a target for getting profits from black scatters, what’s more, on this site it is quite easy to get black scatters.

7. EVANS PHILIP

Amazing Love Spell To Get Back With your Partner and Fix Your Broken Relationship  WHATSAPP+2349161779461

My wife broke up with me 3 months ago, and forced me to sign the divorce papers, and I was completely heartbroken. And I could not get back into any shape emotionally. I Thank God for this astonishing and brilliant spell caster that came to my rescue. Wow! This spell caster has helped me so much. Dr Jakuta guaranteed me an urgent 24hrs spell casting, of which I accepted it. Shockingly! this month my wife called me back with lots of apologies after 48hrs which he assured me, and he did everything possible to withdraw the divorce papers which was previously ongoing with the power of this miracle working spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer, herpes simplex virus, hiv and other sickness, Thank you so so so much Lord for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. Email doctorjakutaspellcaster24@gmail. com. You can also WhatsApp him on +2349161779461

8. Rasa4d

Peringatan! Situs Rasa4d ini dapat menyebabkan anda kesulitan berhenti bermain, karena selalu ada kemenangan di setiap permainan. daftar dan mainkan sekarang juga

9. Henry Santiago

Certainly, great work! Reading such thoughtful opinions expressed effectively is encouraging. It was really engaging and wonderfully written. You may also take a look at for even more superb resources and professional assistance at how to Sell Used Electronic Devices .

10. wgsd

Your commitment to offering insightful counsel is clear, and it’s having a significant impact on how I manage my internet presence. Anyone wishing to improve their search engine optimization, I highly recommend checking out the Best SEO SERVICES for small business you offer. Keep up the fantastic work – your expertise and passion truly shine through in every post!

11. F

Your article truly brightened my day! It’s evident you’re passionate about your subject matter, and your expertise shines through. Thank you for sharing such uplifting content with us. Looking forward to more! You can also check Security Guard Services in Riverside for a safe future!

12. Telastoto

Teslatoto merupakan situs bandar slot gacor terlengkap yang menyediakan RTP semua game slot yang ada di indonesia. Dengan adanya fitur RTP teslatoto para pemain slot tidak perlu lagi sibuk mencari rekomendasi slot gacor hari ini karena semua sudah ada dan tersedia secara up to date dan real time sehingga pemain dapat menang besar pada saat itu juga. segera bergabung dan login teslatoto untuk mendapat kemenangan terbesar anda sekarang juga.Teslatoto

13. meeloun education

准备工作是留学生找加拿大网课代修 http://www.wangkedaixiu.com/wkdx/ca/ 的第一步。在决定寻找网课代上服务之前,留学生需要明确自己的需求和目标。这包括了解自己所面临的学术压力、具体课程内容以及自己需要的帮助程度。留学生应当对自己目前的学术状况有一个清晰的认识,确定哪些课程需要代上,代上的频率和时长,以及期望达到的学术成绩。此外,留学生还需要准备相关的课程资料和信息,包括课程大纲、讲义、作业要求以及考试安排等。这些资料将为代上服务提供必要的信息和指导,确保代上过程的顺利进行。准备工作的充分与否,直接影响到代上服务的效果和质量,因此,留学生需要认真对待这一环节。

14. Maneesha

The fight against food waste is crucial as the growing population exacerbates the gap between rich and poor, making efficient food distribution essential to addressing world hunger. While the U.S. imports much of its food from resource-rich yet economically struggling countries, it ironically wastes a significant portion, worsening social and economic disparities. Utilizing platforms like Spotify Pro Unlocked can parallel this issue, demonstrating how access to resources and tools, if optimized and shared effectively, can bridge divides and promote equality. Just as we should strive to minimize food waste, we should also seek to maximize the benefits of accessible technology to foster a more equitable society.

15. shaiganfengshui

Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese art of arranging buildings, objects, and space in an environment to achieve harmony and balance in a way that will bring peace and prosperity.

shaiganfengshui

16. Britney

NATURAL HERBS IS THE REAL DEAL IN CURING HERPES-1&2, HIV/AIDS, HPV AND CANCER..Contact Dr Osato to get the natural herbs to cure yourself from that horrible disease/virus. I got the herbs from Dr Osato and I made use of it with the instructions he gave to me on how to use the natural herbal product, after usage I went for a checkup and my result was Negative and all the symptoms of herpes were completely gone from my body. I was cured from herpes-1&2 after using Dr Osato natural herbal medicine. You can contact Dr Osato on his email: osatoherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347051705853 to get the herbal medicine from him and his website is osatoherbalcure.wordpress.com