This website was a suggestion from Jacqueline Lennon and I think it is a concept that would be really beneficial to my concept.

http://thingsorganizedneatly.tumblr.com

This website shows the organization of personal products from specific locations.  I plan to implement this concept with the subjects makeup bag.  Neatly arranging all the products women pile on their face because they feel it is necessary and then have a portrait with no makeup showing their natural beauty.  The project would be displayed in fours, the first to pages would have a caption on the left page of the subjects description of what it means to be confident, on the right would be the organized photograph their make up, and the next page left would be blank and right would be the portrait.  This differs from my original concept because I wanted images of each subject and their portraits to be mixed throughout the book so you didn’t make the connection between the two but here I like the relationship that the viewer could build between each subject and their belongings.

A couple examples of Things Organized Neatly below :

ton1 ton2 ton3 ton4