Another great entry into the ever-expanding film career of Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright. From and starting the same people fromĀ Shane of the Dead we are given another hilarious film starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.

I find my Enjoying the comedies written by Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright very much and this film is no different. Out of the three films I’ve seen written by this duo this one is my all-time favorite. Simon Pegg is an outstanding actor that can bring many different types of performances to the big screen all of which I find hilarious and when he’s accompanied by Nick Frost it only accentuates their acting performances. It would be a disservice to the film to just say it was only good at comedy as the film also contains great action and dramatic elements. The movie contains a twist that many will not see coming end this benefits the film. if you’re a fan of comedy movies then I must recommend all of their catalog of work really, with this one right on top.

I give this movie a rating of 8/10 and cannot recommend this enough for any comedy lovers out there. I know comedy is subjective, but I find this movie to be good to almost anyone’s standards really.