Star Wars has been a film franchise I have enjoyed since I was a youngling, the original trilogy will always be the best and even the prequels have aspects I liked, but this movie just hurts.

The sequel trilogy started with a whimper and with this ended with a thud on the floor. This movie, through every aspect, is a failure in storytelling and as an ending to a story. Most of the characters are taken in a route that makes no sense with what we started with, they royally messed up with Fin as he went from one of the main focus characters to just a supporting role. Poe goes from the best pilot in the army to just incompetent, Kylo again, for the third time now, struggles with being on the light or dark side, and the force as a concept has increased in power hundred times over to a point where force ghosts can hold physical items and use the force to influence the world. The plot is so bad it surpassed being hilariously bad just into being torture to watch. Several times throughout the screening, my friends and I were tempted to leave the film we paid money to see.

Overall, this film is very bad and not worth the money to see even at the cheapest of theaters. For a rating, I give this a 1/10 and pray that Disney stops making Star Wars films.