Brightspace Grade Check

Over the weekend, I received a few emails from some of my students stating that Week 10 reflection in grades showed they had a 0 but on the assignment, they saw they received all 10 points.

I checked the Assignment and saw that I had attached it to the wrong grade item and resolved the issue

But then curiosity got the best of me and I wondered if there was a place that showed all my grade items and how they are connected.

In Grades / Manage Grades, you can see the Grade Items and which areas they are attached to but , it does not display the specific items.  Clicking on the ? mark next to the association will show the item.

So I submitted an Idea to the Brightspace Community  asking to add a column to Manage Grades that identifies the specific item at a glance

If you would like the same, please vote it up**: https://desire2learn.brightidea.com/ideas/D9813

** Brightspace Community account required…this is not the same as your Stony Brook log in …we encourage all members of SBU to join the Brightspace Community!