Resources at Colleges and Universities
Just a list of links… see updated doc here.
Here is an additional spreadsheet:
- Dartmouth: Academic Continuity During Disruption
- DePaul: Remote Teaching Options
- Northwestern: How to Hold Your Class During Emergency Closures
- Indiana University: Keep Teaching During prolonged campus or building closures
- Emory: Using Canvas During University Closures
- University of West Florida: Pandemic Planning
- Pepperdine: Keep on Teaching
- Pepperdine: Academic Continuity Plan for Teaching and Learning
- Indiana State Keep Teaching
- University of Pittsburgh at Bradford: Pandemic Preparedness
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte: Instructional Continuity Planning
- Penn State https://weblearning.psu.edu/contingency-planning/
- Weber State University https://www.weber.edu/coops/emergency.html
Firms Providing Short-Term Faculty Support and Course Development
- Hong Kong social distancing campaign
- Online classes try to fill education gap during epidemic
- Coronavirus Prompts a Whole City to Try Home Schooling
- MSN news.
- Summary: The Coronavirus prompts Hong Kong to move almost all of their schools to online classrooms in order to keep kids from falling behind and keep them safe.